The Belgrave
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Bristol
See available hotels
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I am so pleased I stayed at The Belgrave. Just down the street from the BOVTS, where my daughter studies, it was extremely convenient-- but it also has a nice homey feel, and is in a lovely area, both important for a woman on her own.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Laurie B
Reviewed 15 March 2014

My daughter and I stayed last night at this homely and comfortable B & B - very well located for the Old Vic Theatre school (five mins walk max and downhill). Lovely view from our room overlooking the common - great cooked breakfast delivered on time to our room and lovely lovely hosts. Highly recommended. Good quality bed linen and towels. We will go back! Fantastic Italian restaurant recommended by hosts - five mins walk away too.

Room Tip: Didn't see any others but the garden room sounded nice too.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2014

As friends nearby were having a party,I stayed for the second time in this hotel as it is very close, but also because it is so friendly and comfortable. I had the same twin room as requested, with its own patio overlooking the garden and the city.Travelling on my own, I especially appreciate being able to eat the excellent breakfast in my room. Absolutely no complaints, and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: The twin room at the back is lovely.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank mochasUk
Reviewed 14 January 2014

We couldn't have chosen a better place to stay, near the Theatre School, with wonderful hosts and fantastic views across Bristol. Kay and Mike made sure we were comfortable, had great recommendations for places to eat and breakfast in our room was royally served. Thank you

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 January 2014

My friend and myself have recently stayed here after getting operations at The Spire Hospital, we couldn, t have picked a better place to stay, Kay and Mike were so helpful and friendly.My friend had to have a very early breakfast before her op so a tray was provided the evening before, nothing was too much trouble.After our discharge we were very bruised so it was great getting breakfast in thr privacy of our room and when we went for a takeaway in the evening they provided us with plates and cutlery, there was plenty of eateries, bars etc close by.
It, s a lovely location overlooking the Downs and the bonus for us was that it was a five minute walk toThe Spire,

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business