Book now, pay at stay
US$77
US$60
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$120
US$105
Travelocity
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$85
US$72
Priceline
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I booked to stay at the Belgrave when having surgery at the Spire Hospital. Kay was considerate, fun to talk to and happy to accommodate my requirements. The location was excellent a short walk from the Spire and the beautiful downs just across the road . The room was excellent immaculately clean with a small private courtyard.The on road parking present no problems. The service and breakfast were excellent and I would be happy to recommend the Belgrave to anyone needing accommodation in this area.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Deborah R
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I had an operation at the Spire Bristol Hospital and I booked this B and B as it is a two minute walk away. I was given a beautiful sunny double room with access to a courtyard. My hosts could not have been more helpful or welcoming.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank JinnyGee
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My family and I needed a place to stay which was close to the Spire hospital. The Belgrave was literally 5mins walk from it. When we arrived we had a lovely warm welcome. The rooms were clean, comfortable and warm. The owners Kay and Mike were incredibly friendly and couldn't do enough for us. The breakfasts were delicious and the location to amenities is great. Would definitely stay there again if in Bristol.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Earlier this week I travelled to Bristol and stayed a single night at the Belgrave B&B. I received the most warm welcome and was shown to a large, bright and clean room. My room had two beautiful clean single beds, two super comfortable chairs, a breakfast table & chairs and a large bathroom.

I watched movies on the TV, which has a great selection of channels, before getting a good nights sleep in the comfortable bed. I had a fried breakfast brought to my room the next morning with toast, tea and orange juice. As I had an interview the next morning, I was given an iron and ironing board to use, I was also offered a hair dryer. And received lots of moral support before I headed off to my interview! This meant the world to me as I was on my own.

The Belgrave is in a really good location too, it's opposite a beautiful green park area and close to all the local amenities. Its really easy to find and get to also. I got the train to bristol temple meads, then took the number 9 bus outside the station to the Zoo and the Belgrave was a couple of minutes walk from the zoo.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Casey P
Reviewed 24 March 2014

With my daughter having surgery at the Spire Hospital I needed to find a place to stay over night. The Belgrave is only 5 minutes from the Hospital on a well lit road, which when leaving the hospital late and being a female on my own was important. On arriving back to my room it was welcoming, very spacious and extremely comfortable and clean. The owners went out of their way to make me feel at home which after a stressful day was wonderful. A luxurious deep bath was available and a lovely rocking chair in my room to relax in before bed. Breakfast was delivered to my room on time, was delicious and beautifully presented. The view from my room over the common finished off a very pleasant and enjoyable stay. The hosts are so friendly, this really is home from home accommodation and I will certainly be returning to stay again when my daughter has another operation later in the year. I was so impressed I have recommended The Belgrave to The Spire Hospital for other patients families, out of area wishing to find accommodation.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo