US$85
US$54
US$77
US$71
  • Restaurant
Novotel Bristol Centre(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$69
US$125
US$90
  • Bar/Lounge
US$80
Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$60
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

US$126
US$99
Priceline
US$63
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I was recommended The Belgrave by The Spire Hospital, as I had to stay in Bristol for 6 nights.
I loved it. It was clean, charming and the reception from Kay and Mike was fabulous - I didn't want to leave!
I had a lovely room with a Courtyard and sat outside in the sunshine which was lovely. I would highly recommend this family run hotel with its warm atmosphere and embracing welcome.
Kay is great fun and was more than happy to accommodate the fact that I was recuperating from an operation and needed things in her fridge.
Thank you Kay & Mike for looking after me so well.

Room Tip: Nice room as it had French doors leading to the private courtyard
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Jilly G
Reviewed 4 August 2014

The Belgrave really is in a very good position opposite the Downs and near Clifton in Bristol. The Hosts are very welcoming and genial. The room however was quite noisy but having said that it is on the road so, understandable. The shower did need grouting a silicone replacing as some of it was black and the temperature gauge was ineffective as it fluctuated during showering, sometimes cold and sometimes boiling hot. The bedroom was dusty probably because the windows had been open. The breakfast was very good, served in the room, nice and hot.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank maxBadgworth
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I booked to stay at the Belgrave when having surgery at the Spire Hospital. Kay was considerate, fun to talk to and happy to accommodate my requirements. The location was excellent a short walk from the Spire and the beautiful downs just across the road . The room was excellent immaculately clean with a small private courtyard.The on road parking present no problems. The service and breakfast were excellent and I would be happy to recommend the Belgrave to anyone needing accommodation in this area.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Deborah R
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I had an operation at the Spire Bristol Hospital and I booked this B and B as it is a two minute walk away. I was given a beautiful sunny double room with access to a courtyard. My hosts could not have been more helpful or welcoming.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank JinnyGee
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My family and I needed a place to stay which was close to the Spire hospital. The Belgrave was literally 5mins walk from it. When we arrived we had a lovely warm welcome. The rooms were clean, comfortable and warm. The owners Kay and Mike were incredibly friendly and couldn't do enough for us. The breakfasts were delicious and the location to amenities is great. Would definitely stay there again if in Bristol.

• Stayed: April 2014