“First Visit”

Ranked #82 of 1,878 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$5 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This little corner of Italy is brought to Bristol by a couple of good friends, Andy and Patrick. We hope to bring you the best of Italy's restaurants and bars. The atmosphere, but most importantly of all, the food- which is renown the world over. Bella Vista- set on the beautiful river Avon with thoughts of the Venetian canals.
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

My partner and myself were recommended the Bella Visit so we called this evening being our last night before returning home, the food was excellent, the wine expensive for medium range product, the staff need to look as though they are enjoying their work not solhem faces, overall experience was good but not brilliant, hopefully next things will have improved !!!.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

My son and I had a delicious supper at Bella Italia. I had the Salsiccia Lunigiana, which was fabulous. Great atmosphere and lovely staff - I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

We have just had a wonderful lunch at bella vista, the salad bar which is included in the price of your luch is 2nd to none lots of variety and so fresh, i would definitely recommend the pizza fromaggi perfectly cooked pizza base with blue chesse and caramelised onions perfect! The setting is also great with seating outside next to the river.
Give Bella Vista a try you will definitely return as will we.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

It’s a very good Italian restaurant, the food is very tasty. Nice for a couple dinner or a friends dinner.

1  Thank susana21f
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a fabulous meal here last night after driving around for what seemed like hours we spotted this little gem on our way through Bristol pleased we decided to give it a go. Excellent food one of the best pizzas we’ve had ( voted by the kids ) hubby had pasta which was just as yummy. What makes this place is the staff I assume family run and I think that makes all the difference- real helpful nothing too much trouble. Thank you we will be back