“Weekend dinner”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited at the weekend for dinner. We didn't book and we're lucky to get a table as it was busy and there were several reserved tables.

Loads of choice on the menu. We had a steamed bun eat to start as we'd not tried them before, they were so tasty and a bit different. We then had a bento box each, we didn't need a starter as the box contained so much food. A great selection of flavours and textures, a really good way to eat. We'll definitely go back to try more of the food and sushi.

The service was good, food served quite quickly, freshly cooked/prepared and piping hot. The staff were all very friendly and attentive.

Enjoyable meal out.

1  Thank Craftypig1980

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Just for their goji berry beef, and sashimi.....go here! Me and my friend sat eating for ages and loved every bit!!

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

For our first time and a Monday it was very busy (large birthday party), however the service was very attentive. :)
We had a range of sushi dishes and the sashimi set. We ordered the sashimi a second time as it was sooo yummy.
Great menu and will be looking forward in trying more in the near future! :) xx

1  Thank Amy C
Reviewed 4 November 2016

On my third visit last night I was quite disappointed. I really enjoyed by first two meals here, but my food last night was not so enjoyable. I had the Chicken Katsu bento box and the chicken was really dry and the vegetable tempura didn't have much taste. My friend had the tofu version and she thought the tofu was lacking in flavour. We didn't complain because we were hungry and were talking alot, but I'm not so keen on returning. It's a shame because this seems like the first food establishment to make a success in this location.

1  Thank elleSearcher
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Really enjoyed myself!
Service was fast and food was of an excellent standard
I had the salmon bento box, which was very charming and came with miso soup
I suggest the goji berry green tea xo

1  Thank Indyk50