All reviewsthe main hotelkitchen areaupstairs suitegreat suiteelemis productsfree sherrycoffee tableclifton villagevisiting bristolbusiness tripmini barharbour sidelocation is greatcomfy bedcentral locationgood sizekitchenette
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This was a great short half-term treat for myself and grandchildren. We stayed in one of the suites not far away from the main hotel. The children were so pleased with the white robes and white slippers, they didn't want to go out for the night we arrived.
For me, I liked the small details like the fridge supply of shots and drinks, fruits and chocolates, along with the Elemis products( topped up daily).

Staff were very helpful, particularly the evening resturante staff. Breakfast was amazing, with lots of choice and catered for vegetarians.
I was surprised that this was only a 3 star, as the apartment was newly refurbished, but since seeing the reviews on TripAdvisor, other hotel rooms may not be up to standard. The sting too maybe the limited parking, based on a first come first serve, and at £12 a night, adds to the cost, but it is in a safe lock -up.

Great base and in an area with lots to do within walking distance of the hotel; including the Clifton Bridge, museum, shops, Bristol University ( and Chilli Daddy a TripAdvisor recommended Chinese), that lived up to its recommendation.
Apparently there is a leisure centre close to the hotel, that we never got to go to as an adults only facility, but nice to have available.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank gracew841
Elle G, Manager at Berkeley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear gracew841,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such lovely feedback. I am so pleased you and your family enjoyed your stay and had a good relax over your half term. The robes and slippers are usually really popular so I'm glad they provided some entertainment! I'm so glad you found the staff to be helpful- they are a really friendly team who love providing a good stay. Our suites are rated five star, and the hotel is rated four star.
The suites are extremely new, and we have refurbishments constantly happening throughout the hotel. We really aim for a five star standard in both of our properties. Our garage is usually large enough for all of our guests, and extremely cost efficient compared to other city parking on the square. The benefit is you can leave it, unlike the road side parking that requires to be topped up every two hours. I do hope you were able to see lots of Bristol when you stayed with us. We are really lucky with our location in Clifton, and near enough to lots of exciting Bristol attractions. The Lesiure center is compliemntary for our guests, so perhaps if you come again you may be able to take advantage of it. It has a luxury sauna and swim area, with a bran new gymnasium and fitness centre.

Thank you again for your lovely review.

Kind regards, Elle Goodall Hotel Manager

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Just had a trip to Berkeley Suites, part of the Berkeley Square Hotel and really enjoyed the stay. They are modern and clean luxurious apartments in a Georgian house. Staff were friendly and efficient and they were tastefully decorated. Free sherry, fruit and biscuits were in the suites, along with fluffy robes and slippers. Will return very soon hopefully!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Elle G, Manager at Berkeley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear rachL12378,

Thank you very much for your five star review of the suites. I'm thrilled you enjoyed our stay. We really wanted the suites to feel extra luxurious and relaxing, so I am so pleased you appreciated your robes and slippers. The Bristol Cream Sherry is usually a very welcome treat, and I hope you were able to relax and enjoy the projector in the suite.

I'm really pleased the team were able to look after you whilst you stayed with us.

We'd love to welcome you back on your next trip to Bristol.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was delicious and waiter was so attentive. Apartment was spacious with clever kitchen area that folded away. Minibar, goodies and toiletries were luxurious. Comfy bed, great shower and central location.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Claire F,

Thank you so much for such a lovely review of the suites. I am so pleased you really enjoyed you stay. The staff really do try to give the best customer service possible, so I'm glad you found them friendly and helpful. There is always someone on reception twenty four hours a day to help with anything you should need.
We have put a lot of thought into what to stock in the minibar, and what treats to provide on arrival, so it's really great you appreciated them. All the beds are fitted with luxury vi spring mattresses and silk duvets which should hopefully provide the comfiest night's sleep!

I do hope we can welcome you back, if you return to Bristol.

Kindest regards,

Elle Goodall,

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights recently, Paula who checked us in was very helpfulness and friendly. The kitchen (contained in a cupboard) was so well equipped, dishwasher, microwave, 2 ring hob, toaster. Our stay came with a complimentary mini bar restocked each day. The projector tv was a nice touch. The bedroom was a good size, but lacked storage space. The rain shower was fabulous. Overall I would recommend these suites, but would be improved with decorating as I felt in parts were starting to look a little tired. They are well placed in the heart of the city with plenty of bars and quality restaurants near by.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Elle G, Manager at Berkeley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Karen,

Thank you so much for providing a review of your stay. I am so pleased you found your receptionist to be so helpful, my team really give outstanding customer service at all times. Your feedback is really helpful for our improvement- we have a painter and decorator who visit the suites regularly. We have also been updating some of the bedding and art work across the suites, so each one will look really fresh. I'm sure once all the little updates are finalised the suites will be completely perfect.

I do hope we can welcome you back for another stay, and have you a real five star impression.

Thanks again for taking the time to submit such important feedback for our improvement.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 19 January 2018

My partner and I stayed at Berkley Suites for one evening. The staff were friendly and helpful. Our room was gorgeous - lovely decor and artwork. Every detail was taken care of, so we felt really at home (often, when I have to get ready in hotels or somewhere other than home, it feels like certain things are missing, but not here). My partner now wants a projector! The breakfast was also good and the city centre location was really handy, yet also quiet. We would 100% come again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Catherine,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide such a lovely review. I really am thrilled you enjoyed your suite. I am particuarly pleased to hear you felt you had everything you required-this can be tricky sometimes and we really have put a lot of thought into the lay out of our suites, so I'm really glad it worked for you!
You must have really enjoyed the projector to want one at home so I'm pleased it was a feature of your stay. We love the open gallery feature, where you can have art played throughout the day- so relaxing!

I hope we can welcome you back soon in the future.

Thanks again for the great review.

Kindest regards,