“Great burritos”
Review of Bearritos - CLOSED

Bearritos
Price range: US$1 - US$13
Reviewed 27 September 2016

Really tasty. Lovely staff. "Interesting" view. Brilliant for a takeaway lunch. Great Mexican sodas as well.

1  Thank UkJosie66

Reviewed 26 September 2016

We stopped and had a light lunch at Bearritos when we first arrived in Bristol. The tacos were fair value for the price. We were able to sit outside as the weather was nice. Lots of local colour in the square! The staff was very willing to assist with the order.

1  Thank freeranger2016
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

What a gem of a cafe, tucked away (if you can tuck away a double decker green bus) in the Bear Pit in the heart of Bristol. Quality Mexican grub from the old faves to a few new twists (pulled pork, spicy chicken, tofu and halloumi are all on the menu to choose from). It's a charming no frills cafe housed in a bus (as you do) that serves good food with quality ingredients and delivered with a smile. Take away or just relax on board. And at a bargain ticket price. I recommend you buy a return 'cos you should be coming back.

1  Thank Timothy N
Reviewed 29 August 2016

My friend came and told me there food isn't all that good. I came to try anyway.
I asked for Burritos with spicy chicken and cheese with added cheese cost extra 50p.
My bill came to £6.00 I pay with my card and also asked for a receipt I waited a min or 2, I asked again could I have my receipt she said she will email me she wanted my email address. I did notice the wrap is cooked and the chicken curry is put in a micowave Anyway I got to my hotel has I started to eat the food was so, bland there was no taste to the food. No spicy and no cheese too. Only to the end part was taste of cheese very little and very little spicy. I say 96% of the roll was very bland I end up putting it in the bin. What a shame I would never go back again.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

I'll begin this review by admitting that I'm a burrito addict and will go out of my way to try a place that has been recommended to me. I therefore decided to walk to bearritos from temple leads station during a stop off at Bristol after being told that it is much better than mission. This is not a restaurant as such but a double decker bus located in the bearpit near Cabot circus. I opted for a pulled pork burrito which for £5.50 includes rice, black beans and slaw (without mayo.) I opted not to have rice and instead added three extras. Sour cream with lime (free) plus cheese and guacamole (50p each.) I have to admit that I have never been charged extra for cheese in a burrito before as it usually comes as standard. I chose the medium sauce which is chili and garlic. The burrito was well wrapped in tin foil and kept its shape well. Falling apart burritos are a pet hate of mine. It was also well layered and you got a taste of all flavours in every bite. (See picture) The ingredients were fresh and tasty and I really enjoyed every mouthful, however, I would opt not to have the slaw next time. Not because it wasn't good but, in my opinion, it just doesn't really belong in a burrito. Another thing I felt was missing was a good pico de gallo for that extra freshness! All in all a good experience and i look forward to my next visit to try something else off the menu.

1  Thank kayleighwales09