“Who doesn't want to eat Mexican food on a bus? ”
Review of Bearritos - CLOSED

Bearritos
Price range: US$1 - US$13
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Delicious bearitto - great veggie options and very cool place to be eating a meal! I had a veggie bearitto, which was maybe a bit heavy on the rice but the extra Guacamole was the right decision. Overall great food and great experience!

1  Thank stupidgoldfish

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Bloody lovely, I often crave burritos and have tried everywhere in Bristol. These ones are my favourite and are as said bloody lovely. Staff are nicer then nice and real cool venue in that of a converted double decker. Thanks guys

1  Thank HuwLloyd1986
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Fast delicious tasty healthy and really fun. I loved this truck and my burritos, chips and guacamole reminded me of California. Loved it.

1  Thank Sarah Y
Reviewed 14 October 2016

We have popped to Bearritos for a quick lunch whilst we've been attending a workshop nearby. Bearritos offer starters for £2 - £3 and all mains are priced at £5.50. Tacos, Burrito and Torta (Mexican Sandwich) are the meals to choose from. Fillings such as Pork, Chicken, Halloumi cheese or Tofu cheese are available. The staff was nice and friendly. They take your name with your order so they can deliver it to your table and call you when it's ready (nice touch). There is indoor seating at the top of the bus which we have not used as it was nice and sunny during our visit. We have sat outside at the tables. I have ordered a burrito with pork filling. There was a nice balance of rice, black beans pork and slaw and it was very tasty and filling. All my colleagues have tried a variety of mains/starters and they were all pleased with their food and the value for money they've received. If you are nearby and want to grab some delicious street food for not a lot of money I definitely recommend Bearritos. Bearritos encourage you to put your rubbish into bins labelled for waste and recyclables and also re-use the trays the food is served on, which is something I appreciate. Next time I'm in Bristol I'll definitely call again.

1  Thank Michal B
Reviewed 27 September 2016

Really tasty. Lovely staff. "Interesting" view. Brilliant for a takeaway lunch. Great Mexican sodas as well.

1  Thank UkJosie66