Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$67
TripadvisorUS$67
travelup.com
ZenHotels.comUS$73
1,511 results
All reviews city centre cabot circus complimentary breakfast queen room ncp car park next door hotel discount walk in shower coach station comfortable bed busy road excellent stay cooked breakfast short stay tea and coffee one night stay yogurt parking
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2021

The hotel is right in the middle of the city close to Cabot Circus and access to the riverside eateries and bars. There is an NCP car park right next door and the hotel gets you 25% off the cost of parking. Rooms are large and very modern, staff are excellent.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton by Hilton Bristol, General Manager at Hampton by Hilton Bristol City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2021

Dear Allsie

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay with us here at the Hampton by Hilton.
I am delighted to read you found our rooms to be large and modern.

We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Kind regards
Hampton by Hilton

Reviewed 14 September 2021 via mobile

My sisters and I spent a few days in Bristol and my youngest sister booked us into the Hampton by Hilton. We stayed in room 7 which is situated on the ground floor.

The room was lovely and clean and accommodate my sisters and I perfectly. The staff were polite and friendly and were really helpful.

The rooms in the new wing are close to the bar and breakfast area which is great if you don't want to be located to far. The breakfast is varied and they offer a selection to suit most people.

10 mintues away from the bus station if you take the underpass and 5 minutes from the main city centre. We will definitely use the Hampton by Hilton again if we visit Bristol.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Hampton by Hilton Bristol, General Manager at Hampton by Hilton Bristol City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2021

Dear LondonAusencia63,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback following your recent stay with us here at the Hampton by Hilton Bristol City Centre hotel.

We are delighted to see that not only did you have a great few days at our hotel but that you scored us 5/5.

It is wonderful to read that you found our newly built ground floor rooms to be 'lovely' and clean as well as finding our staff to be polite, friendly and helpful.

We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back to our hotel once again in the not so distant future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 12 September 2021

I booked this hotel for a weekend away with my mum. At the times reviews looked great and I thought Hilton hotels have a great reputation. Although since arrival, it’s been anything but great.
While checking in, reception staff would ask questions then not listen to the answer, rude! Breakfast was awful. No table clearing, no sanitising of the tables, hardly any food options, what food was there was burnt or cold, staff complaining that despite booking time slot for breakfast we weren’t on the list, no toaster, juices never seem to be topped up, tea and coffee stone cold… honestly the list of negatives involving breakfast is endless. The women who looked to be in charge of breakfast hours was stressing, angry and not welcoming at all. We went to complain to reception, and member of staff completely ignored us twice and then walked away and served the customer behind us - I mean what great customer service.
I am super disappointed in this hotel, I will never be staying again and makes me wonder if I ever want to stay in a Hilton again. I paid the extra for the Hilton over a premier inn for more of a “comfort stay” but wish I didn’t because a premier inn would of been a lot nicer.

If your thinking about staying here then, think again!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear KeeleighRae

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay, although I must admit, I am a little confused as to the contents.

Here at the Hampton by Hilton Bristol City Centre, we do not, nor have we ever offered a booking system for breakfast. Our buffet also has 2 working toasters for guest use and tea and coffee are served from machines. Could I confirm it was indeed ourselves that you stayed with or perhaps one of our sister properties?

Kind regards
Hampton by Hilton

Reviewed 6 September 2021 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights, the staff were friendly and polite throughout the stay. The room was lovely and cool! A little fridge would have been handy. Personally did not enjoy sleeping on the mattress at all. It seemed every movement, the bed made a racket - possibly due mattress replacements as I’ve seen a few reviews mention this but due to this I’d probably be more likely to go elsewhere on the next Bristol trip.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear N_11x

Great to read that you found our hotel to be a decent base here in Bristol and that our hotel team were friendly and polite throughout your stay.

I do hope that you might reconsider choosing to stay with us again at some point in the not so distant future.

Regards

Reviewed 6 September 2021

3 rating: because hotel was clean, breakfast was fine.

Negatives:
Hotels are supposed to have the best beds so that you can get a proper sleep and enjoy your stay.
They have spring mattress, My entire team didn’t sleep well for 2 nights, we had back pain when we woke up.

When I complained about this to reception, ironically they said I’m sorry about that but they were aware of these complaints. They have got these complaints about mattresses before.

So I said, you guys need to upgrade your mattresses immediately. Reception said it’s been 5 years since this hotel opened so we’ll probably change them in next 2-3 years anyway.

Plus there gym was very small and no basic equipments.
They don’t have parking in the hotel, NCP parking next door costs you £19.80 per day.

Overall, not happy about my stay!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton by Hilton Bristol, General Manager at Hampton by Hilton Bristol City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2021

Dear AJSingh1,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts following your recent stay with us here at the Hampton by Hilton Bristol City Centre hotel.

Firstly, it is regrettable to read that you did not enjoy your stay to a variety of matters including comfort of your bed, size of our fitness centre and lack of on-site private parking facilities.

Finding a mattress that meets the needs of each and every guest is a very challenging matter for any hotel. We appreciate that what might be comfortable to one guest may not necessarily be comfortable to another and so getting that perfect balance between comfort, firmness and support will always be tricky. I can only apologise that you and your team did not find our beds to your liking and I'm sorry that you could not get a proper nights sleep.

We have hundreds of guests stay with us weekly and based on the feedback and reviews received find that the majority find our beds to be comfortable. However given the nature of your feedback, I have asked my housekeeping manager with the maintenance team to inspect and review the mattresses within each of the rooms assigned to you and your team. Should we find any evidence of mattress fatigue or damaged springs then we will of course prioritize the replacement of these mattresses as a matter of urgency.

Regarding your comment about our fitness centre, Hampton by Hilton is a focused-service brand and we do not operate a full "gym". Furthermore, although social distancing restrictions have been lifted, we continue to follow these practices as a precautionary measure for the safety and well-being of our guests, staff and their families and so are restricted to the amount of equipment we can place within the fitness centre.

In closing, I am sorry that you left our hotel dissatisfied with your stay but hope that you might consider our hotel once again at some point in the future.

Regards