3 people are viewing this hotel
US$50
View deal
ZenHotels.com
1,170 results
All reviews rupert street brewers fayre city centre coach station car park minute walk great stay comfortable bed air con family room good nights sleep excellent location short break cabot circus comfortable stay reception staff parking
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2021

I was only here for one night, but couldn't fault anything. the room was quiet, the bed comfortable, there was enough room, everything worked, everything was clean. Emily on reception was more than helpful with storing my luggage after check out. I will definitely come back again!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank MissKathleen89_
Reviewed 16 November 2021

We're very happy to say that we were pleased with our stay here. The staff were friendly and efficient. The room itself was clean and had minimal noise from outside - it was very quiet. We were very satisfied and will happily recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 November 2021 via mobile

Pros - Mostly clean. Bed comfortable. Not crowded. Front of house staff are friendly and helpful. In room facilities to make two teas and two coffees. Tv worked fine. Room curtain rails cross over one another for maximum privacy. Good location, very central.

Cons - towels smelled like vinegar. Stains on walls by toilet and on the underside of furniture. Second days breakfast was managed by a rude disinterested lady who made me feel uncomfortable then another staff member was banging cutlery boxes next to my ear and dropped salt and pepper on my stuff in the process and didn’t pick it up or apologise. Loud - can hear sneezing next door and pipes making noise. The vanity area lighting is not nearly bright enough to do makeup. There were no muffins as promised in the continental breakfast. No lactose free milk or decaf coffee. Sometimes I’d get in a lift and it refused to go anywhere.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2021

Was based in room 423 for 3 nights, on one of the nights had a naked man sat outside of our door with his heads on his hands, called security, nothing came of it, then heard arguing from a room opposite us, extreme threats heard, called security again but the arguing continued into the night. Also heard the cylinder and water running all night through the pipe works. Pillows were very lumpy and gave me neck ache. Very poor stay overall, extremely expensive and very disappointing.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank kidzygaming
Reviewed 2 November 2021

Excellent location, rooms and staff but have to throw out a huge thank you for after care service when I left and item in my room and they took the time to send it back to me.
Well played from all involved!

Date of stay: October 2021