“Superb food, great menu”

Turkuaz Turkish Restaurant and Takeaway
Ranked #73 of 235 Restaurants in High Wycombe
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Took the family to Wycombe for lunch, promised them a KFC if I couldn't find a Turkish or Lebanese in a quick drive round, got lucky ! Food was great, made fresh, so took a little time, which was fine. Starter was kisir, brilliant, mint tea, followed by a great chicken dish. Staff were very friendly. I knocked off a point as I thought it was slightly expensive, which makes me feel slightly mean as we will definitely go back.

1  Thank colin_from_scotland

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

It was the best kebab We had for a long time , tastes fresh and aromatic , chilli sauce is so so so nice , finally not the bottled one you usually get but home made . Very friendly staff , would recommend

2  Thank Magdalena19800
Reviewed 8 June 2017

Excellent service and food. Had the chicken shish that came with a lovely salad and rice, very filling. Soft drinks only until they get their licence. Will definitely return.

1  Thank Magzee
Reviewed 7 June 2017

I have called in twice to ask for a takeaway menu. The first time was something like 3 months ago. I was told "sorry we're awaiting their arrival", fair enough they hadn't been open long. Then about a month ago I went in again, SAME answer. I just rang them (not wasting shoe leather) to be told basically the same thing. I asked if they had an agenda nline menu to look at, as I could not find one. What was I told? It's not gone live yet. Ffs, this is 2017 they should have all this in place for day one. I told the guy I spoke to, to change his printers and sort out an online website with menu. Obviously they don't want customers, or are they a front for something.

1  Thank Nigel V
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Most Turkish eateries I visit tend to serve high quality dishes. I have to say that this place was the exception. The food was very expensive and average ti boot.

1  Thank Umar S