“Lovely Sunday Roast”

The Junction Pub and Kitchen
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2015

I had a Sunday roast here last Sunday at 15:00 and it was still truly delicious. Our waiter who I presume is the owner was also friendly and helpful and very finished and cosy interiors

1  Thank Avid_Viajero2-15

Reviewed 29 July 2015

I have visited The Junction on a number of occasions and the service is always second to none.

The pub is usually fairly quiet, I have never visited when there has been any more than a couple of tables, so service is always very quick.

I had the Sunday roast, which was lovely, delicious vegetables and seasoned well, lovely gravy, but the beef was VERY rare indeed - I struggled to eat it.

However, I will most certainly be visiting again as the pub has a nice atmosphere, comfortable seating and a nice menu.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

Visited The Junction yesterday for sunday lunch with my son. This place is a gem! My son recommended it as he lives in High Wycombe. The waitress was friendly and efficient. The Roast beef was excellent one of the tastiest sunday roasts I have had and exceptional value. My son chose the chicken burger and again was very impressed with the taste and presentation. Desserts again were delicious! The decor is very pleasant and plenty of parking. Will definitely visit again when in the area and would urge residents of High Wycombe to do the same.

1  Thank dontblameme
Reviewed 20 June 2015

Visited The Junction as group of six to celebrate two birthdays. Warmly welcomed by Gul and the other staff. Food here is always very good with a good range of choices on the menu and decent portion sizes. Good atmosphere in the restaurant if a little quiet (this was a Wed evening). My only criticism is the service is a little slow considering the restaurant was quiet 30 mins to serve starters needs to be improved. The starters were very good when they came though! Recommendations are the Gourmet Burger and Wood pigeon risotto. Will we going there again, yes. I have read some of the other reviews and do not understand their attitude unless they are just rivals and trolling TripAdvisor. Give it a try it does not look that special from the front but the inside is very modern and laid back with a nice chillout area at the back of the restarant.

Thejunctionpub, Owner at The Junction Pub and Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2015

Hello Andy,

Thanks a lot for your honest review. Very much appreciated.
As you have mentioned we will try and work on our timings a little bit better. I understand waiting 30 minutes for starters is not good. Hope for your next visit (hope soon) you will see that we have made some improvement based on your comment.

Kind regards

Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

This was my first time being here as I haven't been in High Wycombe very long. A friend recommended so I thought I would give it a try.
I was utterly disappointed with everything.
Nothing more to say on the matter as I was left speechless at the service I received. The food I was served.
I would NEVER recommend this place.

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID.!!!!

Thejunctionpub, Owner at The Junction Pub and Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2015

Hello Mr Foody1307,

Thanks a lot for your review. We highly appreciate your feedback as it gives us an insight of what we are doing wrong and help us improve our services.

Your feedback has left us a bit baffled.

We are very proud of what we do here and our customer service is next to none. It would be great if you could have given us some more detail of what happened? When you came, what you ate and why you think our service was not good?

We have had our full team over the weekend and not one person left unhappy. We made sure all were looked after and all left with a smile.

Without details of what happened and when you came it just looks like you are just a jealous competitor and wants to give us a bad name.

Thanks for your time and effort.

Regards