“Ordered via JustEat - disgusting food”

Anatolia Kebab Centre
Ranked #186 of 235 Restaurants in High Wycombe
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Our friends came down this weekend and last night ordered from Anatolia Kebabs via Just Eat app. Had a dreadful experience. One of 3 items not delivered and food smelled off as well as being delivered 1.5 hrs after ordering. Friends tried to get a refund tonight and got shocking customer service. No refund and no apology, not even for missing item. DO NOT GO THERE. They laughed at my friend's request for a refund for what was disgusting and inedible food. It even smelled off and just not right. It wasn't eaten and taken back tonight. They didn't accept their part for disgusting food. JustEat app/live chat couldn't do anything either.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I was disgusted with the chef who served me raw food. He should know better. I popped in a few days later to give him a second chance and he did it again. It closed not too long ago but to my horror has reopened.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

After waiting for over 2 hours for this chicken kebab to arrive, we were horrified at what was delivered.

It was stone cold, and when I reluctantly took a bite of what looked like something that had been run over by some kind of reversing dump truck I was nearly sick. It tasted completely rotten and I don't know what kind of meat it was but it most definitely was not chicken.

If you care about your health please do yourself a favour and do not eat from here. It was by far the most repulsive thing I have eaten in my 24 years of life.

2  Thank Hev1992
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

Popped in today had a mixed kebab and the Mrs had the chicken donar, we sat in and ate my mixed kebab was ok although it seemed to go cold quite quickly , the Mrs however didn't enjoy the chicken donar ( although I'd personally never order one as I can see how heating / cooling down of chicken can be very safe but there we go) the service was good but seemed quite expensive for what we had.

Seemed clean and tidy so I'd go back again n try something else

2  Thank jonclare23
Reviewed 16 September 2016

average food, shop not very clean and worst of all they fired Aldo (the only good thing about the shop).

1  Thank sexybumUnitedKingdom