“Bunch of clowns!”

Cuisines: Pakistani
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Called them at 19:09 today. Agreed to deliver within the hour. It hasn't arrived and it's almost 2 hours and counting.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

have ordered from here a few times and they never disappoint. The only place I can order a kebab from, as it's practically non-greasy. Have it in a naan instead of pitta bread. So nice.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

This one used to be good but recently it isn't. The donner wasn't fresh and the chips were undercooked.

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

We were recommended here to eat by a lovely taxi driver from high Wycombe and it was by far the best late night food I've had! We had chicken tikka rolls and the chicken was cooked to perfection! We were all really impressed

Reviewed 23 November 2015 via mobile

My husband and i ordered from this place on Jist Eat and boy was this a gigantic mistake it was absolutely horrific
I ordered this at 6.30pm, had a estimated delivery of 7.35.
I called at 7.45 the (driver) answered the phone amd said that I should be prepared to wait until 8.55 as that's the time on their screen.. Firstly why is th3 delivery driver answering and secondly why should I wait 2 hours!
I advised him that's not correct and im not waiting over 2 hours he said "ok i will leave in 5- 6 mins"
He arrived at 8.30 ... They are not even a mile from me it would take like 10 min on foot! So far less on a mope head or car.

So 2 hours later I got the food
The meat was absolutely vile it was pure cartilage and inedible meat
There was more bread and lettuce than anything else but the meat was the worst I have ever seen not one single piece was completely edible it was literally the parts you would cut off and throw away ... by the way did I mention it was actually supposed to be minced lamb... so I really don't know what it was as if it was minced there's no way I would have had cartilage in my every bite.

This was completely inedible I'm 6 months pregnant and have just had a glass of milk to fill the gap. I am so angry with what we received i have taken pictures of the food so you can see and it displays quite unattractive pictures of the so called lamb.. so apologies in advance its just fatty hard stuff not one piece had meat on it
It's suppose to be minced kebab I don't know what the sold me to be honest.
I just don't want anyone else to suffer what me and many of the other buyers have.
Those positive feedback listings are without a shadow of doubt the restaurants friends/ family members - trying to help boost business.
No one in their right mind would consider that to be edible.

2  Thank Kiran C