“Good food”

Giraffe - Cambridge
Price range: US$26 - US$53
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Freshly cooked food for everyone served to the sound of great music - guaranteed to make you feel good!
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Good selection of food at a great price. Types of food from all round the world. Good kids menu as well

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Had burger, cheese and sweet potatoe fries, partner had breakfast brunch...
Both agreed the food was good...but paying £1 for a little cheese was a little excessive.

Staff were great...even offered water for our dog.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

It was ok. We were only people on the place around 5pm.
The food was ok but nothing not even close to the picture on here.
Used the disabled toilet but i think the bus station ones are cleaner and thats saying something. Eaten in a couple of different branches and this is bottom on my list.

1  Thank Elizabeth P
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

A giraffe is a place where you know what you're getting. The menu is different to those other chains offering a nice alternative. This one in particular has good service and good food.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

I absolutely love giraffe, their food and service is always amazing. However I was extremely disappointed with this branch. We got sat, didn't get seen to for a while. Finally a waitress came over who asked if we were ready to order, I asked for a steak to find they had run out. So I then needed more time to look at the menu. At this point we didn't get offered any drinks or anything. As it was warm out I was very thirsty and this annoyed me. Especially as I'm a waitress myself. She then came back after I was looking around for her for a while. We both ordered and had to ask for our drinks. They were served to us, I always have the lemonade which is always lovely (probably the only good thing about the whole visit) and my boyfriend got a glass of water, which was more like a shot size. We then got out meals, I was very hungry so I was excited. I cut into my burger to find the whole patty was very thin and completely burnt to crisp!! My sweet potato fries were also burnt. So all I actually ate was holloumi, some bread and some onion rings. The waitress apologised and offered a new burger but I was very annoyed at this point so I didn't bother. My boyfriend then asked for a bigger glass of water and again she gave us a tiny tumbler of water. And slammed it on the table. After we had finished, the waitress eventually came over after disappearing for half an hour and said she had taken the burger off the bill, which I was glad about. I was very disappointed with this giraffe and definitely won't be returning to this one. You're lucky the London and Milton Keynes stores are amazing otherwise I wouldn't visit giraffe again.