All reviewsstudio apartmentthese apartmentscomfy bedgreat locationcity centremarinoemmanuelconferencecomfortbalconykeytoiletriessleepnoise
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Nice large flat but entered to find that the tv remote wasn't working, nor was the hair dryer, no ironing board. Contacted the number provided who said they will sort it but after a 2 night stay nothing was sorted. Wouldn't use again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kishore K
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We booked a studio apartment to stay for one night and was so impressed with it. The apartment is really big, very well decorated, comfy bed good shower and good kitchen, we also had a nice garden area. Definitely recommend it!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2017

I was really impressed with the service: I called Emmanuel due to a problem on my end (nothing to do with the apartments) and he was extremely courteous and helpful.
The apartment was perfect: a good size, well-appointed, comfortable, clean and ideally located.
My only hesitation in writing this review is that there might be less availability next time I plan to come!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2017

I was here for a week for business in April. It was a nice spacious flat with a usable kitchen and a very comfy big bed. I prefer apartments or aparthotels over regular hotels and I was quite happy with this option.

I could hook up my laptop to the big flatscreen and work quite efficiently afterhours, ni complaints about the internet connection either.

It's located close to the center, there's a decent supermarket (Sainsburys) about 10 minutes walking distance away as well as of course restaurants, bars, and tourist sights. It's a bit further to the railway station, but even that is within a walking distance if you're not in a hurry.

The only complaint I had was it was a bit chilly inside -- but that's how British houses are I guess, not much insulation and singly glazed windows. Shouldn't be a problem during summer.

It's pretty much self service, but the key storage was easy to operate and email communication with the company worked fine.

Room Tip: Some of the ground floor rooms are right by the street/sidewalk
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Everything you could ask for in a self contained apartment. Its a short walk from the sentre of town and parking could be a bit hit and miss if you arrive during the day, but no problem at all overnight or at weekends

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple