“Good experience all round. ”

Las Iguanas - Cambridge
Ranked #127 of 761 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Brazilian, Latin, Mexican, South American
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

I'd been out the night before and needed something filling to try and cure my hangover, I was not disappointed in my choice. My friend and I both had chicken quesadilla's for starter and I had a burger with Brie and my friend had a chicken burrito for main. All dishes were served hot and were good sizes! We also had 2 cocktails, the manza fuego and the pink passion fruit...I think. We also had pudding, the churros along with 2 cappuccino's with kaluha and amaretto which were really punchy and warming. The service was attentive and friendly, cannot remember the girls name but did put it on the customer review card we filled in. Overall we will be back and thank you for a pleasent afternoon.

Date of visit: November 2016
Write a ReviewReviews (1,034)

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

We are always a tricky crowd with me avoiding gluten and dairy and the mother in law being vegetarian. But Las Iguanas ticks all the boxes for us with separate gluten free and vegetarian/vegan menus and BOGOF cocktails. Happy days! Really flavoursome food. I would never turn down an opportunity to eat here! Have Moqueca de Palmitos - it's a beauty.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Meal was fine and service was great. But sitting outside with a beer watching the boats was the highlight

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Me and my family used to enjoy the food, music and friendly staff of this pub.
The last time we went , they did not allow us in because of our 6 year old child .
The manager told us about a new 8pm rule where children are not allowed in the pub, because a customer complaint about a child sleeping on a bench.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Good food, great service, very friendly staff, and accommodating to changing items on the menu to suit a child in the group!
Would definitely recommend, and good value too.

Date of visit: October 2016