“Fresh Fiery Food! The Best Burrito Around! ”
Review of Nanna Mexico

Nanna Mexico
Ranked #172 of 719 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Nanna Mexico was founded in 2005 to provide a healthy, affordable and delicious alternative to traditional fast foods. By using only the freshest ingredients, Nanna Mexico creates classic Mexican favorites like tacos, burritos, quesidillas and nachos. The Nanna Mexico lunch van visits business parks in and around the region Monday-Friday. On 5th May 2014, Petty Cury branch opened.
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

The quality of the ingredients, the speed the food is prepared and the authentic nature of Nanna Mexico makes it a must visit in Cambridge. When this is coupled with the amazing drinks selection and quirky decor, it's certainly a place worth visiting.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I love Nannas! A great selection of Mexican dishes to choose from. Not always the quickest, partly because they're always busy. I would only recommend they work on their wrapping technique - Mission Burrito in Oxford have this down to a tee, and it does make for a slightly stick end to the meal if it's not done well.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

This was honestly the worst quality food I've ever paid good money for. I've had great burritos in London where I used to live until recently. I thought I'd try this place but I'm never going back again. You'll see why from the photos attached. The chicken didn't seem to be cooked properly and there was nothing in this burrito that made it taste anything like a good burrito. The nachos were soggy and didn't have any flavour whatsoever. Absolutely disappointing!!!!
Service was fine, don't get me wrong. But with such bad food I feel sorry for those who work there.

Juan Y, Owner at Nanna Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Hello Mai,
We are extremely sorry to read a review like this one for a couple of reasons:
1-Our quality and flavours are our outstanding qualities, our recipes are completely Mexicans and we use just fresh chicken, free of antibiotics, starches and hormones.
2-We have a strong satisfaction guarantee, we advertise that and we are proud of it, so whenever a customer dislikes something We can fix it on the spot.
We are glad that you liked the service but so sorry because of what did you feel.
Please if you want to give us another shot, don't hesitate to contact me to my personal email and we can talk about your experience.
juan@nannamexico.com
All the best, Juan

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Small but popular hence the title. Even tighter after you enjoyed the generous servings. super tasty served by friendly staff. Nice fruit drinks I hadn't seen before.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

The meat options are more varied than your typical Mexican fare (pork belly - mmmm), but it's a burrito. I still dream of Chipotle. But when I get a hankering, this will do.
If you have never had real North American Tex-Mex, you won't be dissapointed.

Juan Y, Owner at Nanna Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Hi CMGroovy,

Thanks for your review, I'm glad you liked our vary. All kind of comments help us to improve and we appreciate it but the truth is that we are far from Tex-Mex, we are traditional Mexicans as the owner & founder and all our recipes unlike other "similar" restaurants.
Hope you to give us another shot and go for Carnitas or Tinga ;)
Saludos! Juan.