Review Highlights

Reviewed 29 July 2021
I7819DYnicholasj
via mobile
Relaxing stay.

Lovely cottage, ideal for visiting Ely, Bury St Edmunds and Cambridge. Made very welcome by our... read more

Reviewed 14 May 2021
S5267LYpaulb

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Ely
from US$59.69
from US$31.93
from US$29.15
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2021 via mobile

I stayed here while working in the area. The place was great, comfortable and relaxing and the owner Mr Clark is a great host, friendly, accomodating and full of interesting knowledge. Would definatley stay again

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 15 May 2021

Lovely cottage, ideal for visiting Ely, Bury St Edmunds and Cambridge.
Made very welcome by our host Mr.Clark.
Would strongly recommend.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 12 March 2020

This is an enchanting cottage in the beautiful grounds of a manor house. The owner is welcoming, and knowledgeable host. I cannot recommend this cottage highly enough.

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 15 January 2020 via mobile

Netherhall Manor, where to start? My grandmother and I stayed at the manor for 11 nights and it was such an amazing experience. First off, the owner Mr. Clark is such a kind man who knows so much history about the area and knows the answer to every question you might have. He did everything possible to ensure our happiness. It was a cozy charming cottage that is on a beautiful peice of land. Beautiful gardens that will make you want to sit there for hours just observing the scenery. It is in nice, small, quite town named Soham and Mr. Clark knows of all of the spots in the area to go to during your stay so that you can explore and create memories during your stay. Once we reached the end of our stay it was very sad to leave the manor. We will definitely be back to stay at the manor in the future. Thank you Mr. Clark!

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank elijahr777
Timothy C, Owner at Netherhall Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2020

It will not surprise anyone reading these comments that these were two of the most charming people who have ever stayed here.

They set a very high standard for the rest of the season for all my future guests.

Thank you for coming here Timothy Clark.

Reviewed 5 June 2019

This is a comfortable and characterful cottage situated in the beautiful grounds of Netherall Manor (as featured on TV's gardener's world). The cottage has everything you need for a relaxing stay. As well as all this you get the wonderful owner, who is a Gentleman of the old school, who will ensure your enjoyment. He knows everything about all the local attractions for miles around - all his recommendations were spot on. As you can tell we had a great time!

Date of experience: June 2019
Timothy C, Owner at Netherhall Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2019

Thank you I try to ensure every visitor feels welcome Timothy