“Amazing service and atmosphere”
Review of Music Hall Tap

Music Hall Tap
Reserve a table
Wed, 16/06
20:00
Ranked #35 of 87 Quick Bites in Chester
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Description: Chester's craftiest Live Sport and Music venue, the Music Hall Tap is a stylish pub with rustic feel serving gourmet pub food alongside hand-stretched pizzas and tapas. Stop by to catch the game and stay for a drink, a dance, or for dinner!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Last time I came to watch the football a few years ago it lacked atmosphere, I'm here tonight and the room is electric, covid safe, great service. I couldn't think a better place to be to watch any sports

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (64)

Reviewed 18 December 2020 via mobile

I came in for lunch and do some work on my computer. I was welcomed by a lovely young man. Was really please to see that they follow the rules properly. Felt really safe while I was there and I am glad to find a pub that follows the rules so well. The prices are really fair and the food was DELICIOUS. Would definitely return!

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 6 December 2020

The food was tasty and the fries lovely and fresh and the burger though not to big was tasty, coffee was hot, service was quick polite, made us pay before we got our food , price was ok for two burgers and coffees for that area overall it was nice

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

Visited on a Saturday afternoon in September. No booking made and luckily a table was free upstairs so we could watch the England match on screen. Friendly, welcoming and humorous bouncers on the door. Front of house staff explained all Covid procedures which were enforced. Table service - we ordered via app and not bar. Young man bringing the drinks up stairs was worth his wait in gold - he never stopped and we never waited more than 5 minutes for a drink. BOGOF cocktails were delicious and strong!
Great atmosphere. Will definitely be back!

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

Really friendly staff. Many different offers available. Was there on quiz night
Great fun. , good choice of food and drinks
Nice evening thank you cliff

Date of visit: March 2020