“The Coffee & Panini are wonderful ”

Okells Garden Centre Cafe
Ranked #66 of 602 Restaurants in Chester
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Every time we visit I must remember to post a review. The welcome, service, coffee & good are always top class. We will be back.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Okells has become a regular stopping point for my wife and I on our way to Wales. The food in the cafe is very good quality. Friendly staff. A great Garden Centre with a good selection of quality plants. Will certainly call again.

1  Thank Ptrwln
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

The food here is always excellent, full of flavour and really tasty, especially the red pepper soup.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Just outside of chester is this lovely garden centre and coffee shop. My husband and I called in to have breakfast and a coffee. The menu choices are excellent and I would love to have called back for afternoon tea too. Lovely staff and very tasty breakfast.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Great food, large portions, lovely staff, super location, free parking, hidden away.. Enough said.. Enjoy..