“Highly Recommend!”

Indidog Eatery On The Harbour
Ranked #11 of 225 Restaurants in Falmouth
Price range: US$8 - US$85
Description: INDIdog is an excellent eatery located right on the waters edge in the centre of Falmouth tucked away from the hustle and bustle. Customers are able to enjoy a simple coffee, tea or cake, a light bite or a long luxurious meal - it's a space which offers something for everyone. Wonderful sweeping views of the water can be seen from any seat in the house while you sip a beautifully crafted cocktail or tuck into a steak, a bowl of mussels or a stack of pancakes. INDIdog really is a must.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Was recommended by a friend to visit whilst on holiday - absolutely worth the visit! Ordered mussels from a lovely young man and service was quick and professional. Cocktails were lovely and one of my friends ordered a flat white an extra coffee shot and it was practically instantly served! We will definitely be returning before we leave Falmouth - and I recommend Indidog to anyone - friends or family - looking for a lovely time with excellent food and even more excellent staff. Professional, friendly and the views were the cherry on top. Could not recommend more to anyone looking for a good night out! I am planning on returning for breakfast - heard about the pancakes and I am eager to give them a go!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (285)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and my partner came in for dinner earlier in the week.

To start I order a G&T party cocktail.... beyond amazing balancing rhubarb, citrus and vanilla sweetness together... Genius!

My main course was the soul Leaves salad a combination of pickled vegetables, beetroot pure and locally sourced leaves from a forager over the river! Taking locally sourced produce as so was amazing as was tasty!

My waiter Rachel and the restaurant Manager couldn’t have been as helpful or lovely!

Great food, great cocktails and great staff!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Visited the restaurant on the off-chance at lunchtime. Had a fantastic brunch and had a hard time choosing what I wanted to eat! Service, food, views and atmosphere on point!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We came in at the weekend for my birthday meal and had the best time! Food came promptly and with very friendly service. I had the pancakes with bacon and my friend ordered the Benedict which she said was the best she’s ever had. Would highly recommend, the view is also outstanding from all angles of the restaurant!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We ate here earlier this week having been to Indidog a few times previously, all absolutely lovely. The location is stunning as mentioned previously. I booked at least 3 months ago on line and yet we were given a table right by the toilet door where we could hear the hand dryer every time the door opened. After 10 minutes of no one coming even to offer us a drink we asked to move and were given another table very much on the side of the restaurant. We still had to wait at least 15 minutes for some one to take a drink order. Food arrived approximately 40 minutes after we had sat down. Choices for each course were limited. Our scallops arrived on a bed of inedible seaweed. My friend ordered pork having asked if it was well done and told it was, and when it came it was very pink. She had to return this for more cooking. I had the fish of the day which was very nice albeit with a large amount of butter, my chips were did not arrive and the waitress apologised and said they had gone to another table. They arrived after I had finished the fish and my friend’s pork arrived after everyone had finished. To sum up t was a pretty disappointing and underwhelming experience which is a shame as it was my friend’s 65th birthday celebration. We have subsequently cancelled a further booking for later in the week.