1,040 results
All reviewssunbeam caravanon siteswimming poolholiday parkclean sitehard standingtalland bayevening entertainmentkids clubgreat entertainmentgreat sitetake awaygreat holidaychildren and adultslovely sea viewsmin drivegreat facilities
Reviewed 25 June 2018

My finace and myself usually visit Devon in June but this year for a change we thought we would choose Cornwall as we wanted to visit The Eden Project. Despite reading mixed reviews about Tencreek we decided to give them a try as we had got a baragin 4 night midweek break for only 84 pounds. Well this was surely bargain of the year, upon arrival the reception staff were very efficent and friendly., The site is very well maintained and in a great location especially if like us us you enjoy walking along the South West Coast path. The onsite clubhouse is very good and the onsite indoor pool even better. Now the caravan we chose was a Sunseeker model, bottom of the range but it was very clean and had everything you require for a stay. Ok it is only a 28 footer and the double bed could be slighly firmer but we will most certainly stay again. Would I recommend this to others..certainly without doubt and for visiting Looe or Polperro it is ideal.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tourist1954
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I have been camping to many parks and was astonished on how clean and tidy everything was. The weekend entertainment was also great.
The Park was very well located in between Looe and Polperro and everyone was so friendly.
We have booked a caravan for next year and I should imagine will be staying there yearly after that.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I am not sure if is the time of the year but we are not going there again. It was my first caravan holiday park and after thinking between lake district and tencreek we decided to try tencreek. I dont feel its worth the money and I would rather stay in a hotel. There were hardly any people inside the park and we felt leaving alone in the park.
swimming pool was small and was filled with too much chlorine that we cant even sit near the pool. caravan was old and dirty and once we checked it no one even checked if everything was ok or if we need anything. we paid £300 for 2 nights during the week and expected little more than this. no further activities for kids and it was very boring. we end up driving to Plymouth where we had loads more fun.

I decided caravan break due to our son thinking there will be loads of kids and fund activites for kids but there was nothing.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Manas S
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Have been to Tencreek many times,great site for families, kids club ,swimming pool etc.
All the staff are friendly and willing to help and the reception team are always extremely efficient and happy to see you. Club house has entertainment every evening and the restaurant and take away are excellent.
Ideally located for Looe and Polperro and perfect base for exploring other areas of Cornwall.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful clean site
Beautiful views
Shower block and toilets are great and clean
Good pool and club house
Pitches are big and marked out
Staff are helpful kind and knowledgeable
Will definitely visit again