“Nice breakfast to start the day”
Review of Rollz

Rollz
Ranked #104 of 272 Restaurants in Newquay
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

Lovely little cafe with a big welcome. Lovely full English, very reasonably priced and dog friendly. Cash only but there is a cash point nearby at either aldi or asda.

Date of visit: March 2016

Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

Have been to Newquay many times in the last 33 years. Have always stayed bed and breakfast, but this time we went room only so needed somewhere to eat breakfast. We found this place on the second day and went there every day for the rest of the week. The food was perfect and the staff were all lovely, really made you feel like one of the family! Will definitely be back next year! Thanks guys!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Went in for Coffee and breakfast.
Staff were fantastic and we found the owner had a similar sense of humour as myself, much to the disdain of my friend.
All tables were spotless and the kitchen was completely open plan, which i love as I like to see what goes on when my food is being prepared. Importantly, the staff frequently washed their hands and kept their attire to very good standard.
Ordered a Mega breakfast, never thought it was going to be so big, adding a few extra slices of bread to the order.
Coffee was none of the cheap muck that many places serve up.
Again the staff were able to put everyone at their ease and there were multiple conversations ongoing to which everyone participated.
On the front of the Cafe sufficient seating was available for all and given the good weather this establishment had a regular inflow of customers.
So back to the meal, plentiful, hot and delicious. It was so good that my friend and I returned two days later and thankfully for my friend he wasn't the butt of the jokes this time. My friend took it all in his stride and nothing was even received negatively.
Well done Rollz, when we return to Newquay again we will return.
Keep that dry sense of humour too.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 7 September 2015

All had fish chips Super fast service very friendly staff with quality food :) will visit again thanks again

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 3 September 2015

Lovely breakfast, just a shame about the staff's language bearing in mind we had an 8 year old with us.

Date of visit: September 2015