“Amazing cakes!”

Martha's Tearoom
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 January 2017

We visited three times during our stay in Newquay, sampling the Victoria sponge, chocolate & carrot cake. All were so tasty, lovely big portions & good value.
On the second visit they were closing up so we had extras, which were very much appreciated!
Will definitely be visiting again when I'm next in the town.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Excellent little gem which I had never been in before, even though I walk past it every day. Nice and quick cheese & ham toastie. Which was good. Also a selection of cakes on display, on the counter which caught my eye.

I went for the caramel short cake. Which was excellent.

If you passing by, I really recommend that you pop in and try it.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Was recommended Martha's tea room and was not disappointed. We ordered a cream tea and it was excellent. Scones are home made and served warm with plenty of jam and cream. Tea was served quickly. Lovely friendly place

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Delicious cream tea and reasonably priced! My mother had a very generous slice of carrot cake which was as equally delicious.
Would visit again next time we are in Newquay.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Nice clean cafe, good food and service, more seating than you would think. Generous portions and excellent prices, you must try the chutney it was lovely! Would recommend.