“My little haven!!”

Ranked #1 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Newquay
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I come here most mornings before work. Best coffee, best company, best cakes, best bagels and best giggles....what more could you want. On cold morning Jess even gives me this hot water bottle!!

1  Thank Olivia7667

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Tiny cafe near Sainsbury's in centre of Newquay. Awesome coffee - my wife had a cappuccino and I had a macchiato. Then there are the cakes and pastries- very very good. Lovely staff and just a great place to enjoy a quick coffee. We are from Paignton as well!! We will be back!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

A fun and friendly place with some fabulous cakes and great coffee - all served in jam jars (get it?!). This place is truly tiny but packs a lot of quality - just opposite Sainsburys and just up from the main town car park so a good stop-off

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I love the coffee from Jam Jar - and it's so handy to visit after you've been into Sainsburys! Very nice people serving. Always makes me wish I could sit and enjoy my coffee instead of doing a takeaway!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

This is the tiniest cafe, with a small seating area outside. Delicious smoothies made with coconut/almond milk etc. Cakes to die for, wheat free options available. Fantastic seeded bagels with avocado and chilli (not gluten free). Jess runs this cafe single handedly and is happy to substitute/change if she can and always has a lovely smile.