Trewinda Lodge
US$145
Hotels.com
US$134
  • Breakfast included
The Esplanade Hotel(Newquay)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$79
PremierInn.com
US$156
Priceline
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscontinental breakfastquiet streetvariety of cerealssingle roomvisiting newquayvery pleasant stayyogurtrooms are cleaneach morningwalking distancetown centreaccommodationensuitebeaches
Reviewed 22 May 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 night before catching a flight. The welcome was warm, the well-sized single room clean with pleasant touches, and the breakfast included warm croissants and lots of fruit.

An ideal B&B at a good price.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

I stayed here the second time. The owners are extremely friendly and helpful, the breakfast became even better than the last time! The rooms are very cosy. I love the place and will always come back! It is only a few minutes walk to the beach and not far away from the harbour.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank RH_Hamburg
Reviewed 18 February 2015

I stayed here for two nights recently and cannot fault the Trewinda Lodge. Very friendly, the place was very clean and good value for money. Paula and Mark couldn't do enough to help. Very easy to find when arriving in Newquay.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 August 2014

This place was absolutely wonderful. Paula and Mark are two fantastic people, so kind and welcoming. I stayed there for one week with my friend and we had the best time. Learned how to surf at the Dolphin surf school that Paula and Mark run as well. Had a greate teacher and met some greate people. The atmosphere in Newquay is one of the best, everybody is so kind and you feel absolutely welcome. The B&B was wonderful, quiet, loving and all in all a lovely place to stay, i recommend it to everyone that enjoys the company of wonderfull people with a story to tell

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are equally as good
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My daughter, who lives in England, booked this B&B for her and herself and my wife and I. Paula and Mark were very gracious and helpful. The rooms were clean and spacious. Breakfast was fine and convenient. If I'm ever in Newquay, I would absolutely stay here again. A great B&B.

Room Tip: As you are looking at the front of the house, we had the far right room. No front window, but the side window was great. I believe it was room #6.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple