All reviews continental breakfast quiet street variety of cereals thank you for a lovely place to stay single room visiting newquay bed was very comfortable very pleasant stay yogurt each morning accommodation beaches
Reviewed 22 May 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 night before catching a flight. The welcome was warm, the well-sized single room clean with pleasant touches, and the breakfast included warm croissants and lots of fruit.

An ideal B&B at a good price.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

I stayed here the second time. The owners are extremely friendly and helpful, the breakfast became even better than the last time! The rooms are very cosy. I love the place and will always come back! It is only a few minutes walk to the beach and not far away from the harbour.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank RH_Hamburg
Reviewed 18 February 2015

I stayed here for two nights recently and cannot fault the Trewinda Lodge. Very friendly, the place was very clean and good value for money. Paula and Mark couldn't do enough to help. Very easy to find when arriving in Newquay.

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 August 2014

This place was absolutely wonderful. Paula and Mark are two fantastic people, so kind and welcoming. I stayed there for one week with my friend and we had the best time. Learned how to surf at the Dolphin surf school that Paula and Mark run as well. Had a greate teacher and met some greate people. The atmosphere in Newquay is one of the best, everybody is so kind and you feel absolutely welcome. The B&B was wonderful, quiet, loving and all in all a lovely place to stay, i recommend it to everyone that enjoys the company of wonderfull people with a story to tell

Room tip: I think all the rooms are equally as good
Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My daughter, who lives in England, booked this B&B for her and herself and my wife and I. Paula and Mark were very gracious and helpful. The rooms were clean and spacious. Breakfast was fine and convenient. If I'm ever in Newquay, I would absolutely stay here again. A great B&B.

Room tip: As you are looking at the front of the house, we had the far right room. No front window, but the side window was great. I believe it was room #6.
Date of stay: July 2014