All reviews continental breakfast quiet street variety of cereals thank you for a lovely place to stay single room bed was very comfortable yogurt visiting newquay town centre ensuite beaches
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner have just visited for 4 days and it's absolutely beautiful and it's so quite. Also very close to the town and train station and beaches.

Paula is an amazing host and makes you feel very welcome. She's there if you need any help with places to visit and if you need a iron!!! Haha.

Our room we stayed in was very nice and a good size it's very clean and tidy I would totally recommend. We will be returning for sure !!!!

Shaun + Claire xx

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Paula and Mark are the nicest b&b owners ever. Lol. They run a lovely place in a quiet residential area close to everything. The beach is literally just round the corner. Town center and place to eat and drink is 5 mins away. Rooms are clean and bed was comfy. Continental breakfast was plentiful. For the price I paid, it was hands down the best value for money in any b& b I've visited. Highly recommend this place to anyone visiting newquay on a short break. Thanks guys.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2017

My wife and I found the stay at Trewinda Lodge to be great! The room (and facilities) were spotlessly clean, the included breakfast was a simple but quality option of fruit, toast, croissants etc and the staff were excellent. The location of the lodge is close enough to the town centre to enjoy the local restaurants and bars, but not too close to have any loud noise from the town. I would definitely recommend this accommodation to any small groups or couples visiting Newquay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2017

My partner and I were looking for a night away from the kids and decided a last minute deal would be perfect. Trewinda ticked all the boxes on line and so we made our choice. What a fantastic choice we made. The location was way better than we had thought, only a 5 minute easy walk into Newquay centre. The room was light and decorated in natural colours which was apt for the area. The bed was possible one of the comfiest beds I have stayed in and had crisp linen bed sheets. Being a cleaner I am a bit of a perfectionist but this exceeded my expectations. The owners Paule and Mark were friendly and had all of the information we needed. After a fantastic night sleep the shower was hot and powerful and the breakfast was fresh and delicious. I cannot recommend this B and B more. We will for sure be making another visit.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2016

The owners are wonderful: very helpful and welcoming. The room was clean and well equipped and the bed was one of the comfiest I have ever slept in. They also provided a very nice breakfast, with plenty of fresh fruit. Trewinda Lodge is in a quiet street in walking distance from most of the relevant of bits of Newquay, with plenty of parking to allow access to other bits of Cornwall.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends