“Another regular visit”

The Honey Pot
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Penzance
Price range: US$6 - US$30
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Just off town centre in Penzance, 28-cover café/restaurant serving wide range of high-quality coffees, cakes, salads, soups and 'World Food'. Using local and seasonal ingredients where possible, the specials board offers vegetarian and vegan options, as well as a wide range of gluten-free dishes. Light and airy with an eclectic menu and décor, furnished with antique tables and chairs and cosy cushions and a sofa.
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I love Penzance and one reason for that is The Honey Pot. A good choice of tasty meals; a fine selection of cakes; and excellent teas and coffee. The service is friendly. The only problem is that excellence means that they can get busy

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Really friendly cafe/restaurant with big, tasty portions, very scrummy cakes and friendly staff! Would highly recommend

Reviewed 24 August 2017

I'd walked past here a couple of times having already had a mid-day snack/drink. I liked the look of the place, was determined to visit so schlepped all the way from the far end of the high street in the rain. It was packed but luckily a couple were just leaving so me and my Dad nabbed the small table. The café has some nice quirky ornaments and furnishings. The coffee was great quality and we had some lovely apple cake. The more substantial meals being dished up around us looked really appetising. The staff were all very friendly. I'd be a regular if I lived down there but unfortunately I was just on holiday!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

The food here is superb. It is especially good for vegetarian food. My daughter who is vegetarian loves to come here when we visit Penzance.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Great food for both veggies and meat eaters. All home made, generous and delicious. Great cakes, too!

1  Thank JenniLancaster