“Cornwall Design Fair at Trereife House, 14 -16 August 2015”
Review of Trereife House

Trereife House
Ranked #32 of 67 things to do in Penzance
More attraction details
Owner description: Trereife, a beautiful centuries old family owned Estate, steeped in history, is being lovingly restored by the 7th generation family and is now open to the public in the summer months for day visitors. Trereife’s Stableyard Cafe is open Sunday- Thursday, 11-5 pm, serving a delicious menu of deli style food and locally sourced juices. Gardens and cafe entrance free. House tours £5.
Reviewed 22 August 2015

My favourite Manor House in a beautiful setting and great gardens. I attended the Cornwall Design Fair which was taking place the weekend I stayed. This Fair takes place annually in August and is a must see for those visiting in that period

Reviewed 17 August 2015

I went to Cornwall Design Fair in the grounds. It was very good, even though a bit disorganised at first

Reviewed 12 August 2015

My partner and I stayed here for one evening and we were in one of the main rooms with a separate bathroom (I forget the room name, sorry!). The owner took the time to show us to our room and told us some of the history surrounding the house and the family history, we could have easily talked to the owner all day long! The grounds were vast and well kept, we really had no complaints at all. The breakfast was very delicious, we were told that the meat and eggs were all locally sourced and it's great to hear local businesses supporting each other! Would definitely recommend Trefeife House to friends and family!

Keep up the good work!

Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

Very high entry price for 2 small marquees of stalls. Paying extra for the house tour was simply a step too far so unfortunately we didn't see. In addition charging for the kids bouncy castles was not on.
Lovely gardens and some local producers meant a nice 2 hous spent.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Fantastic home dating back to the 16 th century. Like going back in time! Rooms inside the main house gave us the history vibes.
However, we had a double bed Room in one of the apartments. Modern and fresh with kitschen and lounge area.