“Do believe the hype!”

Michelle's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Polperro
Cuisines: Seafood, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a family run restaurant, we specialize in fish & shellfish caught of our own boats Karen Marie - scalloper, Celestrial Dawn - Trawler, Tamara - Netter. We are open from 6.30 pm closed on Tuesdays. We also open Sunday from 12 for our roast dinner served with potatoes cooked in goose fat, seasonal vegtables, Yorkshire pudding & a choice of 3 meats.
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Book well in advance and you’ll be rewarded by one of the best meals of your life! Michelle and her staff make you feel like they have invited you into their home for a meal., treating you like honoured fiends. The seafood is so fresh, cooked to perfection and the fish pie is to die for.

Although not advertised they do have a children’s menu as well.

Date of visit: August 2021
1  Thank lucindaofficial
Write a reviewReviews (708)

Reviewed 12 August 2021

Fabulous scallops and lamb
Cosy, very friendly atmosphere
No attempt to do things like charge extras, push dessert menu, give mean measures; they are clearly focussed on your enjoyment
Very highly recommend

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 1 August 2021 via mobile

Had a fantastic meal here last night.The food was so good and the service was brilliant. Booked in for Sunday lunch in a few weeks time can't wait

Reviewed 30 July 2021

We visited Michelle's on Sunday for the highly recommended Sunday roast, and we were not disappointed, it was lovely.
My wife went for the beef, my son for the chicken, and I went for all the meats, and it was gorgeous. There was loads, you had to roll me out of there.
We also visited midweek for my birthday, and Michelle and the team had decorated the table and left me a birthday card, a lovely touch.
We had olives, breads and dips to nibble on waiting for our starters, for which my wife, son and I had scallops in herbs and garlic, garlic bread, and crab croquettes with siracha mayo respectively, all devoured with joy.
For mains we had sea bass, kids portion for my son and adult portion with dauphinoise potatoes for my wife, and I had scallops with chorizo and roasted new potatoes. Again, just gorgeous and all munched.
Desserts were ice cream for my son, Eton mess for my wife and sticky toffee pudding for me, after which we were all very happily full.
Credit to Michelle for a lovely, friendly ambience, and also to Naomi who served us on Sunday and Lisa who served us midweek, they were great.
Looking forward to visiting again someday

Reviewed 29 July 2021 via mobile

Fantastic little restaurant, as soon as you book Polperro for a holiday phone this restaurant for a reservation you will love it!!
Everyone welcome including your dog.
Food cooked to perfection every time, served by the friendliest staff.
Wine list superb.