“All round lovely meal ”

The Loft Restaurant & Terrace
Ranked #21 of 161 Restaurants in St Ives
Price range: US$18 - US$33
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are situated in the artists quarter of the picturesque town of St Ives. Our menu uses the best local ingredients we can and cooking simply with passion. We have 40 cover sun terrace which overlooks the bay and we allow Dogs in this part of the restaurant, service is always with a smile.
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We visited here for our 20th Wedding Anniversary. Attractive, relaxed environment with friendly, engaging staff. Every dish we had was delicious and the cocktails were great too.

2  Thank esmivram

Reviewed 11 August 2018

We stumbled upon this little gem after a wander through the streets of St Ives and the crazy crowds. We weren't happy to settle for an overpriced deli style lunch and were almost happy to go with out until we found lovely sign on a back street saying that "carnivores, herbivores and dogs very welcome" We had a small dog and were really very hungry. The loft was up a staircase into a very welcoming restaurant with a lovely terrace (partly covered) and very welcoming of our furry friend. We ordered two beers and the haddock and chips and the chowder. The service was smiley and very attentive. The food was amazing!!!!! The chowder looked fab ( my partner didnt offer me any so I am taking his word for it ;-)) ). I had the haddock and chips and it was incredibly fresh fish and the batter delicious. The portions were generous as we left stuffed!!! our dog loved being able to recover from her busy day and lounge on the deck..Highly recommend it and will definitely be back. Thank you ;-))

3  Thank marmaduke374
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Prebooked a table on the terrace. Although, I wouldn’t say booking is essential because there were ample free tables. We even visited on a hot summer’s Sunday too. It’s off the beaten track and slightly up hill, so that could be why? I can’t see this place being unpopular as the food is fresh and the chef clearly knows what to pair together. The flavours were incredible. We had mussels and the Cornish crab to start (the latter being our favourite). We shared a massaman vegetable curry (with chicken added) for mains. Then went halves on a sticky toffee pudding, the pièce de résistance, to finish. This is my husband’s favourite dessert and it’s the best he’s ever tasted. The clotted cream worked really well. Last but by no means least, the staff. Very friendly and helpful. No complaints. I wish I had this as my local :)

4  Thank Sammy R
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Have been going here for a number of years when on holiday in St Ives. Food fab as always however service disjointed and failed to return my call or answer phone when I called. Hopefully this was just an off day and not the norm.

3  Thank Fiona B
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Loved this little place food service was second to none take the dog and chill with brilliant views
Would highly recommend