“Absolutely fantastic!”
Review of Cellar Bistro

Cellar Bistro
Ranked #6 of 163 Restaurants in St Ives
Description: Rustic style bistro, in the heart of St.Ives, serving simple tasty dishes with good quality wines, all at a reasonable price.
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The meal was absolutely gorgeous and reasonably priced! My partner and I were made to feel very welcome! The staff were very friendly and accommodating! The waitress knew it was my birthday and without my other half even asking she brought out a candle in my dessert and happy birthday written on my plate, a very lovely personal touch. Couldn’t fault it. Will definitely be eating there again when we come back to visit! Thank you so much Cellar Bistro

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Booked a table here after finding it on TripAdvisor, turned out to be an inspired choice! Food was lovely, ham hock starter and chicken supreme main being particular highlights. Staff were extremely friendly and professional, and with three courses plus a bottle of wine for two coming in at around £75, great value too. Can't find a reason to fault and will definitely be back.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

OMG. That was lovely. The restaurant is a beautifully decorated place where the music is very well chosen. The menu is not extensive but extremely good. The gin jug is lovely for 2. We had a main meal which was Beef stroganoff and the chicken, they were both lovely. Followed by the cheese board and port. If you're in St Ives or just the UK and want a lovely meal, you need not go any further.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Just open after the winter break, the meal was delicious and the atmosphere lovely! It was a bit TOO dark, and we used our phones to read the menu (but laughed about it!) The waitress was extremely welcoming, enthusiastic about the new menu and wine list (which were both excellent). This is the best restaurant we have been to in St Ives - and we have visited a lot of them. I hope we will be welcomed back again soon. Please visit, this is an excellent restaurant.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

One of the best meals we’ve had!

We had the duck leg and chicken supreme and both were great.

The restaurant is tastefully set out, with friendly staff. Prices are a little bit above average, but that’s not warranted by the quality of the food.

I’d definitely recommend coming here for dinner.