“Bottomless brunch”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: Vibrant Caribbean Restaurant
Description: Vibrant Caribbean Restaurant
Reviewed 12 August 2021

Olly was amazing, had drinks flowing all afternoon, never an empty glass! Great service, great food, great vibe. Perfect place for a bottomless brunch. Would highly recommend!

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,492)

Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

Great atmosphere, great drinks, great music. Lucy was fab and very tentative!
Will be booking again :)

Reviewed 9 August 2021

Atmosphere was lovely and not too crowded. Enjoyed a lovely meal and drinks with friends whilst being served by Lucy. She was lovely to chat with and happy to offer her suggestions which did not dissapoint. Will defo be going again!

Reviewed 8 August 2021

Myself and my friends decided to partake in the ‘ bottomless brunch’ a rather sordid affair where we capitalise on the economic advantage of ordering limitless drinks for a fixed price. The evening was quaint and rather typical for a mid 30’s gathering, where we make ‘smack talk’ regarding our greying hair and reminisced over our past mistakes with humour and frivolity.

This is all very straightforward and ordinary for my friendship group. However, one part of our evening was anything but ordinary.

One part of my evening, was extraordinary.

This is the part of the story where I introduce Lucy.

Lucy was the most delightful and incredibly helpful waitress. She danced around the table like a forest nymph at the mushroom festival. She is the kind of woman that brings colouring crayons to the mental asylum, because regardless of whether the patients are going to ram these crayons in every orifice known to man for pleasure, she knows they will get pleasure all the same. And that is enough for Lucy. She is all about the experience, she is customer focused. In a room of pigeons, she is a soaring flamingo, punctuating the atmosphere with magic and passion and kindness. Lucy’s eyes could melt a tub of flora, not just the butter but the tub itself. Her charisma is very ‘ slumdog millionaire' but her glamour and mystery is all ‘ wedding crashers ( dvd version with extended cuts)’.

Iucy makes me weak at the knees, and not just because of my crippling jetski injury in 2013 in Kefalonia, but because the weight of her overbearing kindness causes such a strain on my limbic system.

Lucy, I know your name rhymes with goosy, but the honk of a goose could never compare to the melodic cherry sweet tunes that tumble from your lustrous lips.

I would eat foods that I’m allergic to, just to have you return to my table. shellfish is a serious danger to my health, but for you I would consume as many molluscs as possible before my throat swelled and my head grew to the size of a large cantaloupe.

Lucy. Your service is immeasurable in value, if I wasn’t a farmer that needed to go back and tend to my crops ( or else incur heavy financial loss) , I would tend to your crops night and day, just to ensure you had enough wheat to make bread.

Lucy. You are a Sterling example of the perfect human being. Lucy… I’m the one, that wishes I could be in your service.

5  Thank Ross C
Reviewed 8 August 2021

Had a great time meeting up with some friends at Turtle Bay Exeter. Service was quick and friendly by Lucy. Highly recommend.