“Surprisingly good food - a must place to eat!”
Review of Fresha Cafe

Fresha Cafe
Ranked #142 of 562 Restaurants in Exeter
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Fresha Cafe is based in the Sowton Business Park in Exeter near Junctions 29 and 30 of the M5 Motorway. Our catering expertise is at the centre of all our activities. Whatever the offer, you can have peace of mind that you, your guests and your customers will experience the freshest, tastiest food using ingredients from the best local suppliers in the West Country combined with our award winning service standards. We have an onsite conference room ideal for meetings and conferences. There is free car parking and free wifi.
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

My family and I visited this place while staying nearby. We checked our trip advisor reviews of nearby restaurants / cafes for breakfast and thought we would try this place out.

The location is not somewhere that you would take your family to eat out (due to the fact it's on an industrial estate). But I'm glad to say that we did not let that put us off so were pleasantly surprised when we walked inside to a very modern and bright cafe.

There was a good selection of food available for breakfast and lunch etc. We were all able to choice something specific for our tastes. From a full English to a vegetarian baguette (with added mushrooms). The children were able to select whatever parts of the English breakfast they wanted and we also ordered a fruit salad. All the food was freshly made and all the food came out looking and tasting great. Even the children ate all of it. Must we all agreed that it's probably one the tastiest breakfast's we have all eaten for a while.

The staff were very friendly and accommodating to both us and the children. Making it a very enjoyable and relaxing environment. We could see that it would be a great meeting place for workers with all the facilities it had there.

If we are in the area again we will definitely pop in again!

2  Thank Claire P

Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

Have been here many times and never had any reason to complain , but I was horrified today at the chef who was handling food today without wearing any gloves, he was picking up various salad ingredients placing it in people's baguettes or placing food on their plates and didn't once wash his hands , he put onion in somebody's baguette then picked up ham in the same hand and put it in a different panini let's hope they don't mind the taste of onion!!!! . I was in the queue for quite a while and he didn't once wash his hands this Cannot be very hygienic . I have been put off coming here again .

Dear Jackie,

I am also horrified to hear of your experience at Fresha. I would like to assure you that your experience is not typical of our level of hygiene and customer service. The behaviour of the particular member of my team is totally inexcusable, but not representative of my business.

I have had the relevant conversation with the individual this morning and made the cafe team aware of your review, which we are all saddened to receive as we strive for excellence.

Regards

Reviewed 2 March 2016

Good breakfast - good value for money - coffee always good - very busy and friendly always consistent.

FreshaLtd, Owner at Fresha Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2016

Thank you for your kind words, we hope you enjoy one of our great breakfasts and coffee again soon.

Regards

Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

Don't be put off by it's location.
This cafe is slap bang in the middle of an industrial estate on the outskirts of Exeter.

Not only is it easy to find but has ample parking too.
I have just had sausages, eggs and chips. Truly the best sausages I have ever tasted. Great location, even has conference facilities. Excellent service from all staff.

Yes, I will be returning again soon!

1  Thank hepa
FreshaLtd, Owner at Fresha Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2016

Thank you for your kind words, we look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 11 January 2016

Great place for work and pleasure. Great value and locally sourced produce. Very friendly and attentive staff especially Anna.