“Americano with extra shot”
Review of Fed & Watered

Fed & Watered
Ranked #347 of 576 Restaurants in Exeter
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I wouldn't usually leave a review of airport cafes. However, I had an Americano with an extra shot in Fed & Watered at Exeter airport yesterday and it was excellent.

It should be a simple thing for anyone to get right but few do. They did and merit the review on that alone.

simonrw8, General Manager at Fed & Watered, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Zillion
Thank you for taking the time to write your kind review, we are delighted you enjoyed your recent experience with us, we take a pride in our coffee standards and were all very pleased to here your comments.

We hope to see you again soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Pre flight breakfast. The bap was pretty good and the pancakes epic. Nice coffee and friendly service.

Dear Richard
Thank you for taking the time to write your kind review, we are delighted you enjoyed your recent experience with us, our team greatly appreciated your kind words. I must agree that the pancakes are very good especially with maple syrup and crispy bacon!

We hope to see you again soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 August 2017

I had the most disgusting, fat riddled sausage roll I have ever experienced in my life !! Could hardly touch it and spent and fortune on it. The service is awful and unhelpful and really no one seems concerned by the lack of standards as they know they have a captive audience. So expensive and so so bad !!

Dear Padz99
Thank you for taking the time to send in your feedback. I was disappointed to hear that you were unhappy with your food during your visit. We do buy in quality ingredients, in fact the sausage rolls we use are Chunk of Devon which are an award winning local product. I truly hope that your next visit you will have a much improved experience.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

The prices are far too high (but then again its a captive market). The mac n cheese is worth avoiding. Microwave packet rubbish. Bland, cheeseless with the consistency of frogspawn (I'd guess). Portion was tiny. Ran out of glasses too at one stage and it wasn't busy

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Bought a breakfast bap for £6.75 after seeing the poster which clearly showed 2 sausages sliced in half. I only received one sausage. Complained to the assistant who said 'that's the way it is' and refused to do anything about it. Total con. Would never buy anything here again.

2  Thank Rob M