“Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Plymouth”
Review of Mayflower

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Plymouth
Mayflower
Ranked #27 of 79 Plymouth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 February 2016

Welcoming hosts ,rooms always 1st class ,breakfast delicious lots of variety .we stay at Patrick and Helens b&b several times a year the location is fantastic for local places of interest and it is just a short walk to main shopping centre and numberous varied places to eat .a little jem in the city of Plymouth .

Room Tip: We have used several room all good .
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 September 2015

I went to Mayflower with my mum for my graduation and I stayed 3 nights. The landlords were really nice and they welcomed us very nicely. The room was of good size and the bathroom really small. But everything was clean. About the breakfast, it was simple but very good. Also the B&B is well localized and in a quiet area. we will come back with pleasure.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2015

I stayed here for 1 night in early September. I was travelling alone. Host was very helpful. Hotel was clean and tidy, with great full English to set you up for the day.
I will be staying here again. The Hoe and other attractions are all so close by. Excellent stay.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Janet B
Reviewed 25 August 2015

My wife and I had a great one night with hosts Helen and Patrick, both of whom were very helpful with local knowledge and advising on car parking. Weather was ahem 'rubbish' for August but the accommodation clean and well presented. Breakfast was well organised and tasty. Location of Mayflower was excellent for bars, restaurants and the Plymouth Gin Distillery, .... if we remember correctly ...

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2015

I took a 2 night stay at the Mayflower Hotel in mid August with my partner and mother not only was the accommodation first class but the hosts Patrick and Helen were wonderful nothing was to much trouble and the breakfasts were superb.The rooms were quiet and comfortable and being a clean freak they were well up to my standard spacious and airy.The `Hoe` was just a 5 minute walk away and offered gorgeous views across the harbour with Plymouths land mark `Smeatons Light House` being right in the vicinity.In summary a great place to stay for a week or a day,interesting places to visit and really nice people....will be returning again.

Room Tip: There is a ground floor room if you have someone who can`t use stairs
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family