“Lovely treat”

The Cracking Crab Company
Ranked #220 of 786 Restaurants in Plymouth
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Popped in The cracking Crab Co, for a crab sandwich, very friendly lady served me and the sandwich was packed full of crab (just crab), could have had it with mayonnaise etc., but I love it just the way it comes. They also sell whole crab and lobster, worth a visit.

2  Thank Jayne T

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Went to the Cracking Crab today on Commercial Wharf and bought a lobster and a crab. The crab had just been steamed and the lobster was fresh form the tank and steam whist we had breakfast in the Boathouse two or three doors down. Great service and prices from a lovely family run business using the own inshore crabbers skippered by the family. I wish you every success and will defiantly recommend and return for more of the same.

2  Thank Jwilley67
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Lovely little crab shack to get some fresh crab caught locally, the service is lovely and the prices are very reasonable! However, I was a little disappointed by the fact that you can only buy cold crab, I was hoping I could buy a load of steamed crab claws (or a whole lobster) cooked to order to enjoy it whilst it is hot. It's great to finally have a crab shack in plymouth!

2  Thank fjesty14
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Went in here to have a look and what can I say, I love it and the best cockles I have ever tasted. We will be returning very soon.

3  Thank Chris W
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Open barely a week, this modest but well sorted family cafe selling crab in all its forms, some other shell fish and fish, most or all of it caught by the family themselves using their inshore crabbers. Plenty of tables outside and a great view across the harbour entrance QAB and the Cattewater estuary.

1  Thank Jannerbloke