“Good view”
Review of Pier One

Pier One
Ranked #419 of 806 Restaurants in Plymouth
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Breakfast was a little over priced but ok, no mushrooms, the view is beautiful but the back of your legs stick to the pvc seat cushions if your on shorts (so 1960 ) it was a bit stuffy in the top enclosed seating area. No waitress service just delivery.

1  Thank 470andyr

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Great place to chill in the sun and grab a bite to eat whilst enjoying the fantastic views. Food was good and service was excellent.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I would definitely head back to Pier One for drinks but the food just wasn't great. You go to the counter to order and are given a table number... this causes havoc as the wait staff have no idea where to bring the food. Just give the tables numbers so everyone is on the same page. Food is expensive for a glorified cafe

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Decided to give it a try in my home City of Plymouth.

We ordered the olives for nibbles before the main meal and were given a plate with approx 40 dried rubber black olives that appeared to be poured from a tin about 4 days ago. Very bad first impression.

The meal was 'ok' my sea bass was tasty enough, but little of it and was swamped in a bed of the usual salad, which doesn't float my boat.

The young waitress was very apologetic about the olives, but as we had already paid, we weren't offered a refund.

Wonderful location but we'll never return I'm afraid.

1  Thank PlymouthPilgrims
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I came here on a Sunday about 8pm, it had been busy in the day and had run out of some ingredients for my steak meal. The service was ok and the food was good when it arrived. You have to go to the counter to order your food. I would say it was more of a large cafe than a restaurant . The location was excellent with views over the sound.

1  Thank Tony K