“Celebation dinner for two!”

Lockyers Quay Cookhouse & Pub
Ranked #42 of 734 Restaurants in Plymouth
Description: Welcome to Cookhouse + Pub, a fresh take on your pub favourites. Expect everything you know and love, with a few special touches. A place to unwind and feel at home or drop in when you're busy. Open first thing to last orders, every day, with something for everyone - all of that at a price that leaves money in your pocket and a smile on your face!
Reviewed 16 August 2021

Our 57th Wedding Anniversary! A meal for just the two of us. Food could not have been better, plus my favourite wine. Staff were very attentive during first course which was delicious. Had to wait for rather a long time to order desserts but then they were very busy and deservedly so. After coffee my husband arranged to pay and I went to the disabled toilet which sad to say was in an untidy and water on the floor state. As we left I mentioned this to female member of staff who at once said she would arrange to put things right. I always think of the person using facilities after me so was happy to trust that this would be done and I hope it was.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (292)

Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

Highly recommend Lockyers Key, lovely staff (especially Walid- always makes our day!) Lovely breakfast and great service as always

Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

My family and I visit most years due to family living in Plymouth. Every time we come the staff are so friendly and go above and beyond. The food is always lovely, especially the breakfast that we come for every morning. 5 stars every time, we’ve never had a bad experience.

1  Thank L4561JTlucyf
Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

Breakfast was lovely. We were served quickly and efficiently. Would stop again if passing through. Very welcoming and accommodating.

Reviewed 14 August 2021

Wow. The staff were amazing. After lockdown Waited so long for this and it was great. Food. Perfect. Staff more than perfect!!! I can't wait to get back