“Cold Food and useless delivery driver”
Review of Food 4 U

Food 4 U
Get food delivered
Ranked #608 of 712 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed 8 March 2021

I ordered my food and it arrived on time however the driver called me to tell me he was waiting at the bottom of my road, around the corner and 250yards down that road for me outside a local shop. I told him my address again in case there was an error with his information and he repeatedly told me he was waiting at Sainsburys for my order. by the time I had to WALK to get my "home" delivery it was cold due to walking back to my house with it. When I received my order from the driver he wasn't even wearing a mask so most likely wasn't even equip to come to my door with my order.

I recommend anyone considering ordering from here go someone else if they want their food delivered to them and hot when it arrives.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (28)

Reviewed 2 May 2020 via mobile

Food tasted amazing and was perfect temperature.
Arrived 15 minutes earlier than expected on the app which is always great.
Will be using again :)

Date of visit: May 2020
Reviewed 9 March 2020

Cheeseburger. Pizza. Spicy spuds. All good. Cheeseburger with toasted bun. Spicy spuds with sticky sauce.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 18 February 2020

Hi All,
First found this place many years ago,`swaying` past after a night out with the lads.Ordered Kebab [good for hangover,lol]..........been in loads of times..always polite,prompt service,hot, plenty of it to. Started to use the place `sober`..and guess what...........exactly the same during daylight. Just had kebabs and pizza with the family. Spot on all round, Very quick delivery service too.Would I recommend this place. Deffo.

Thank you guys....will be back...Kind Regards Adrian

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 14 December 2019

Never had a problem with ordering from here , food piping hot and very tasty would recommend ordering direct online as great 10% discount on all dishes with prompt delivery , great value and good quality meals ,

Date of visit: December 2019