2,417 results
All reviews fishbone restaurant two double beds business park road works city centre modern hotel rooms are large plenty of free parking air con derriford hospital good size restaurant staff would stay again buffet style visiting family business trip car park
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights. The room we had was clean and the bed was big and very comfortable. We all slept well every night we were there. Clean towels were provided every day and the room hoovered, which was nice to return to at the end of each day. Facilities were good and staff friendly and helpful too. I would consider returning here next time I’m visiting Plymouth depending on the rates being offered on the rooms at the time. Worth a visit but check the rates first and look out for family deals. Unfortunately we didn’t know about the family deals when we booked as they weren’t pointed out.

1  Thank Magreenbit2
Janice C, Front Office Manager at Future Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review of your recent stay.
I am very pleased to hear that we have met all your expectations during your stay with us. I would like to thank you for your feedback which is invaluable to us, to ensure we always offer a high standard of customer service. I have passed your comments on to all departments. Thank you for choosing Future Inns, I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 01752 701000.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here at beginning of the month whilst visiting friends in Plymouth. Lovely big room but a little confused when there was no obvious toilet in the bathroom! Note to other guests check behind the opened bathroom door! All will be revealed!

Only advise for the hotel would be to ask the city council for better signage to the hotel on the new road layout. We missed the turning as not been to the city since the changes made. Maybe a sign down the road would be advantageous.

Apart from that a good overnight stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review of your recent stay.
I would like to thank you for your feedback which is invaluable to us, to ensure we always offer a high standard of customer service. I have passed your comments on to all departments. I am sorry that you had a little difficulty in finding us, we have put a request into the council for extra signage, so hopefully we wont have to long to wait before it is put into place. Thank you for choosing Future Inns, I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 01752 701000.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Shame to say but after positive reviews chose this hotel for an overnight on route to Plymouth room OK. Restaurant so poor. Half of items unavailable as swapping menu or out of stock. Staff didn't know what they did or didn't have. Draught beers almost non existent. Suggested a bottled beer at the price of half a lager but was told it was not possible and that beer was not available as updating menu. Maybe give customers menu that reflects the product that is on the menu. Not sure what will be left after the updated menu but hope it is better than today. Won't be coming back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Janice C, Front Office Manager at Future Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Thank you for your recent review.
I am disappointed to learn of the issues you encountered whilst staying with us. We pride ourselves on having a team with excellent customer service, therefore I apologize that on this occasion we have not met those standards. I have passed your comments onto our Food and Beverage Manager for him to make a full investigation into the issues you encountered during your stay. I hope you will consider staying with Future Inn Plymouth again so that we can demonstrate the high level of service we strive to achieve.Thank you for choosing Future Inns, I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 01752 701000.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

great location not far from town centre, clean friendly hotel we were on a higher floor but couldn't here any road noise or noise from other patrons, great staff service, didn't use the hotel/restaurant for food only the room service which was quick and efficient, overall a great place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

hank you for your review of your recent stay.
I am very pleased to hear that we have met all of your expectations. I would like to thank you for your feedback which is invaluable to us, to ensure we always offer a high standard of customer service. I am also pleased that our location suited your needs, and that your room service was quick and efficient. Thank you for choosing Future Inns, I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 01752 701000.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

The staff were helpful and really friendly. Even the cleaners would say hello as I passed them. The hotel room was very nice and really big. Unlike other hotels this one has good wi-fi that can actually be used. If I were ever to go to Plymouth again I would definitely stay here.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo