“Birthday party”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Multi award wining Thai cuisine
Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

Well I have never had thai food before so.i was thinking I am not that keen before I even sat down
How wrong could I be it really was rather nice the coconut rice was really.nice i stayed safe with chicken was good my friend had cod in some spicy delights and she really enjoyed it so definatley with a visit

Reviewed 30 July 2015

It's the third time I have visited here and the food has been excellent on each occasion. The service is fast, the staff are very accommodating and the food is reasonably priced.

The only slight negative is that the décor is a bit dated, but this is definitely worth overlooking. I'll be returning next time I'm in Plymouth.

Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

We had a yellow curry with prawns (i think) and a paenang curry with beef. Both were very good. My paenang was the second best I've ever had :)

Reviewed 21 July 2015

Always eat here when in Plymouth with work.
Great food, however potion sizes seem to have gone down?
Love the Thai green curry here.

Reviewed 18 July 2015

Wow! The food was good quality, prepared very well and delioious. The staff were very friendly, courteous and attentive. The surroundings were welcoming with a relax atmosphere. Will definately be back! What more can I say?