“date night”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Multi award wining Thai cuisine
Reviewed 15 February 2018

The food was amazing and the staff were just perfect couldn't fault them on anything, The staff go the extra mile for you, As we first walked in we were greeted by a happy friendly host, so we had for starters, Chicken Satay,Spring Rolls, and for the main Chicken With Basil Leaves,Chicken Phad Thai Noodles and the Thai green curry with witch were all beautiful we will be coming back very soon.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely Chicken Thai Green here tonight, good portions and nice staff, the set menus for 2+ looked amazing but sadly I was on my own and could not try them. Think I’ll be back with the other half to try them out.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

The food was ok but not good enough for us to be rushing back for a second visit. Staff were friendly and the speed of service was good.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

First time to visit this place food very good and the service also very good could not find any faults

Reviewed 25 October 2017

We were in Plymouth for the weekend, it was a very windy and dreary evening, we found the Thai House on TripAdvisor, and as it has such good reviews, we gave it a try.

Our first impression was very good, the restaurant was nicely decorated in traditional Thai style, we were shown to our table by the waitress.

We are used to eating Thai food and were expecting a tasty meal, however overall the meal was ok but lacked the taste that we would expect from a good Thai Restaurant, in fact, it was a bit bland for my taste.

Sorry to go against the flow of most of the reviews here, but I have to write about my experience.

I don't think that I will be coming back to this restaurant based on my experience.