Carhampton(Plymouth)
US$90
US$86
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$77
US$75
Alma Lodge Guest House(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$76
US$169
US$165
Hotwire.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

Lovely operators.. parking can be a hassle bbutut you will survive. Great location, 10 minutes from everything. Highly recommended book in advance to get the optimal rate! Excellent breakfast all local produce and organic.

No complaints here !! Could do better but you would have to pay twice the price !

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

We booked last minute and were very pleasantly surprised! The room was lovely and spacious and had a good sized, modern TV and tea and coffee facilities. The bathroom was small but perfectly formed. We were surprised by the amount of storage available and the seating area by the window. Breakfast was delicious with lots of choice. We would definitely return :)

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank heb213
Reviewed 5 April 2015

The staff were very pleasant to talk to, attentive, made me feel as though nothing was too much trouble. The room was tidy, clean and comfortable. Not huge but also not cluttered. The other parts that i saw were also clean and tidy.
Pay and display parking outside 8am-6pm, but £2 for a day pass from the guest house. Great value.
Location was great. Almost right on the sea front, a short walk to barbican, town centre, shops, pavillions. Taxi would be better from train station depending on amount of luggage but walking not out of the question.
Unfortunately didn't get to try the breakfast. Had already made plans to go elsewhere.
I am already looking to book here again for upcoming visit to Plymouth and would happily recommend to other visitors.
The couple running it said they had only been there a month when i stayed at the start of April. So local knowledge wasn't phenomenal but they did know some places of interest.
Still very pleasant to talk to. Looking forward to going back.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 March 2015

This B and B was my first choice having stayed her once or twice before. My business trip overran somewhat so my booking here was quite late in the day and I was lucky to get a room. I was met and greeted by the lady proprietor who instantly made me feel at home. My room was lovely and provided all I needed for my one night stay. Breakfast was offered however I declined as I had an early start the following morning.
Parking my car wasn't an issue but in the summer may be more difficult to find spaces. A double room with single occupancy set me back a little under £70 which I thought was very reasonable. Thank you

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Asitis100
Reviewed 6 March 2015

We had a lovely stay in Room 5 for 3 days in February 2015. The room was clean, the bed really comfortable, Holly and Martin who manage the business were very pleasant and friendly. Jane, the owner, was also welcoming. Breakfast was good and one has the feeling nothing would be too much trouble. Location excellent near the Barbican and Plymouth Hoe. We would definitely stay in Room 5 again - it was warm, sunny and a had a nice outlook opposite a sloping green bank, which leads up to the Hoe.

Room Tip: Room 5 had big windows, nice outlook and was most comfortable.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple