Casa Mia
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$99
  • Pool
Future Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$71
Travelodge
US$111
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 March 2016

I didn't want to spend a fortune on accommodation during my three night stay in Plymouth; it can be expensive to travel alone, so I was delighted to find a B&B for under £40 a night. I was warned that it was a small single room. It was certainly compact, with just enough space for a single bed, chair and a cupboard. However, the bed was very comfortable and everything was to hand, including the tea and coffee making facilities. The shower room was spacious with a nice hot shower. The only problem would be for anyone who has difficulty with stairs, as the room is right at the top of the house.

The breakfasts were delicious. You don't have to make your choice the night before, so you can wait to see how hungry you feel in the morning. Jane is very accommodating and will serve up any variation on a cooked breakfast. Very generously she allowed my son to join me for breakfast one morning.

Overall I was made to feel very welcome and offered helpful advice about places to visit. I will certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank BlytheSpirit1961
Reviewed 10 November 2015

a fabulous, clean, modern homely comfortable b&b, jane was very welcoming, suggested a few places to visit and eat, ideally situated for the hoe up steps across a road on your on the hoe, also 2 mins walk from nearest pub, breakfast was excellent! choice of juice, cereal then a choice of cooked breakfasts with toast hot drink all in the price, we are already plannng a return trip next year

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2015

My partner and I had a lovely stay at Casa Mia! We stayed in room 5, and it was very comfortable with lots of sunshine. The owners were very friendly and extremely accommodating - we had to leave early on our departure day, and the landlady made us breakfast sandwiches to take, along with a banana, biscuits, and juice box each! We're very grateful for this kind service, above and beyond what we were expecting. We certainly will stay at Casa Mia again next time we are in Plymouth.

Room Tip: Room 5 is beautiful and sunny, lovely view of the greenery of Hoe Park, with a nice sitting area in the bay window.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rachel M
Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

This is the third time we have stayed at the Casa Mia. The guesthouse is a great place to stay, very clean and very comfortable and the staff are welcoming and really friendly. The breakfast is freshly made, quick and well presented. The guesthouse is centrally located for the shops, the Barbican and the Hoe. An excellent place to stay when coming to Plymouth. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KatharineJane
Reviewed 13 May 2015

Great guest house with welcoming hosts. Strange to be asked to pay before even seeing the room but that is how they work. Did not pay extra for breakfast as had other plans with family who live in Plymouth. Lovely clean room and very comfy bed. En suite had a bit of a smell problem but not sure that it was the fault of the guest house as it could be smelled at night in the street too. (did tell the owners). Small quibble that one packet of biscuits put out in a twin room is a bit tight ha ha, at least a packet each would be nice? Loved the stay here and would return if in the area. It was a trip for my daughter in law and myself to visit family.

Room Tip: guest house is on a hill but then this is Plymouth and most places are on a hill. Close to the Hoe and Barbican
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family