All reviews recommend casa great location stayed for nights plymouth hoe city centre jane mahmoud parking
Reviewed 6 September 2016

Me and friends stayed there on a weekend of doing charity events. Parking is sometimes not available if the area is busy, we drove round for 45 minutes looking for a space. The owners were rude when we arrived as we were late, however, we were late due to the fact we were looking for somewhere to park. However, they kindly moved their own car for us to park outside the building. Which was very kind of them. The room was OK. So I have given two stars for the fact they moved their car for us, and the location was good and room was Ok. Me and my partner went back to our room around 5pm after completing our charity event, we were very tired. He was in the shower and I was sleeping. The owner came into the room to close the window which they had previously opened. They had knocked, but by the time I'd pulled the duvet off she had already opened the door. She left about 3 seconds after knocking before coming in. I thought this was unacceptable as we had paid for two nights stay so the room was still ours. Breakfast was a bit less than average. I wouldn't go back.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
CasaMiaPlymouthDevon, Owner at Casa Mia, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Sorry to hear your stay with us didnt quite meet your expectations, although you liked our fantastic location on the Hoe and found your room, ok. As you say in your review we go to great lengths to ensure our guests comfort and it is important to us that guests have a good experience.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Centrally located with good access to the Hoe, bars. Restaurants and shops. Parking can be a problem at peak times, as there is no off road facility. Parking is free between 6pm and 10am, and I was informed by the owner that permits are available at £2 per day.
I was given a warm welcome with lots of information on the locality.
I was in a single room which was at the top of the building, up 2 flights of stairs.
Wifi in the room was non existent but was informed I could use the dining room, where there is a good signal.
The single room was very small, but was comfortable all the same. Good en suite facilities with shower gel and shampoo provided. Tea and coffee is available.
As I was on early starts, I chose the rooms only option, which was very reasonable.
All in all, a lovely stay and would love to return soon as a tourist.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2016

Tucked away at the end of a short section of road is a small guest house with colourful flowers outside. Clean and fresh, nice decor, spotless shower and good bed. Did not need the breakfast as seeing relatives but it smelt delicious and everyone seemed to be tucking in. Very friendly owner who explained any queries I had. Parking not particularly good but able to park not too far away, could be pricey if staying parked in the street all day. Very close to the Barbican and the Hoe, brilliant. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 April 2016

We have just enjoyed another return visit to Casa Mia and a warm welcome from. Jane the owner. The location is very convenient for the Hoe, Barbican and town centre. The room was very clean and comfortable, Good choice for breakfast and very well cooked. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Casa Mia is very nice and lovely place to accomodation. Rooms are clean and stylishly furnished. Rooms are tidy up every day, I think it is nice for guests. I am happy to say that Staff is polite, frendly and helpfull. Area is save, quiet and calm, so you can rest and walk in the park. I really recommend this guest house :-).

Room Tip: The last floor have the nicest view. All rooms are clean and have wifi.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo