Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2019

My 1st time in Torbay,just needed b+b for a short stay.
Location is pretty much midway between Meadfoot beach and the town centre.
This was ideal for me.I was in an economy solo room.It was small but had everything I needed,en suite,tv,tea/coffee facilities and wifi in the room.The wifi was available all over the hotel and in the pool area too.
If I was being picky I'd like a shelf in the shower and somewhere to hang the towels.
Breakfast was really good with plenty of choice.
The 2 chaps running the place were very friendly.

Reviewed 11 September 2019

This is the 2nd time myself and my wife have stayed at palm Grove. We loved it even more the second time around. The room was really lovely, the bed was perfect.and the hotel itself is situated in a perfect spot. Just far enough away from the busy promenade.the breakfast was great. And the hotel staff were very warm and welcoming right from arrival to departure.i strongly recommend anyone looking to stay in Torquay This is the perfect setting.we will definitely stay again for a third time. Thanks to the chaps at palm Grove for a fantastic stay

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2019 via mobile

I have just returned from this beautiful hotel with my niece and my mam. Wow what can I says it’s spotlessly clean in a good location and the breakfast is too die for. Breakfast is cooked to order so comes nice and hot to the table. I would definitely recommend this hotel to all my family and friends it’s well worth the visit and well done to the owners.

Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

Had a fab weekend , rooms exceptionally clean , large and airy . Excellent breakfast and the host Peter was welcoming , helpful and friendly , Would definitely go back . In a peaceful location near Meadfoot beach .

Reviewed 24 August 2019 via mobile

A great hotel with some on site parking but also free street parking by the hotel. Breakfast cooked to perfection with vegetarian option. Rooms clean and staff very helpful. Only a short walk to the harbour but up a steep hill, as like much of Torquay!

Only drawbacks were the wifi was intermittent, despite there being more than one router to connect to and the swiming pool was cold and there were a lot of dead flies on the surface.

Other than that, a great stay.

Date of stay: August 2019