Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2019

Room 21, size was reasonable and clean. En-suite was clean, room carpet excellent.

When we booked the room it stated "view over pool" we were put into room 21 which was at the front over the side car parking area which is adjacent to the road junction, that room is subject to perpetual traffic noise rather than the gurgle of the pool filter :-( we never asked Peter to move us nor explain as he seemed like a man on the edge when we arrived, perhaps we should have but we were not out to make waves as he had bemoaned previous guests for complaining about other short fallings that he thought to be perfectly adequate.
Room 21 has an en-suite that does not have the following, A window, A shelf in the shower cubicle for shampoo etc, an electric shower that has a poor flow rate,
Room 21 huge bed but firm to hard, liken it to sleeping on a hearth rug and you will be there.
Stair and corridor carpets ?? years old and not at all attractive, artexed walls through the stairway/hallway areas that was covered in dust and looked like something you might find in a downtown ghetto, ugly and unacceptable at the room price charged.

Breakfast room, hated it, dark corners abound, service was dismal with practically zero chit chat or small talk from our host, in fact so bad he appeared to be not suited to the hospitality trade at all, breakfast itself was less than half reasonable, nothing note worthy at all. We were booked in for two nights but after the first breakfast experience chose to not return for a second helping of disappointment the following morning.

Room tip: Room 21 is subject to road noise and other doors slamming loudly
Reviewed 14 September 2019

My 1st time in Torbay,just needed b+b for a short stay.
Location is pretty much midway between Meadfoot beach and the town centre.
This was ideal for me.I was in an economy solo room.It was small but had everything I needed,en suite,tv,tea/coffee facilities and wifi in the room.The wifi was available all over the hotel and in the pool area too.
If I was being picky I'd like a shelf in the shower and somewhere to hang the towels.
Breakfast was really good with plenty of choice.
The 2 chaps running the place were very friendly.

Reviewed 11 September 2019

This is the 2nd time myself and my wife have stayed at palm Grove. We loved it even more the second time around. The room was really lovely, the bed was perfect.and the hotel itself is situated in a perfect spot. Just far enough away from the busy promenade.the breakfast was great. And the hotel staff were very warm and welcoming right from arrival to departure.i strongly recommend anyone looking to stay in Torquay This is the perfect setting.we will definitely stay again for a third time. Thanks to the chaps at palm Grove for a fantastic stay

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2019 via mobile

I have just returned from this beautiful hotel with my niece and my mam. Wow what can I says it’s spotlessly clean in a good location and the breakfast is too die for. Breakfast is cooked to order so comes nice and hot to the table. I would definitely recommend this hotel to all my family and friends it’s well worth the visit and well done to the owners.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

Had a fab weekend , rooms exceptionally clean , large and airy . Excellent breakfast and the host Peter was welcoming , helpful and friendly , Would definitely go back . In a peaceful location near Meadfoot beach .

Trip type: Travelled with family