“Absolutely shocking ”

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #30 of 32 Quick Bites in Torquay
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Ordered 3 pizzas with sides today, and after a 40 minute wait we get 2 pizzas and not all the sides delivered. 1 of the pizzas was completely wrong. And after ringing to tell them we have been miss delivered a pizza,we get “oh sorry we have been busy today” (you being busy is not an excuse for the lack of care/pride taken in your job) so now we have to wait another 30 minutes for our pizza that was missed and our pizza that was wrong to be delivered. Absolutely shocking service, but thank god we got a free bottle of Fanta..... really crap service from the new seafront store. Let’s down a very popular and usually well organised company.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Just had a pizza delivered ordered extra chicken,not much on it all the tomato base is thick on the outside of the pizza and nowhere else. Ordered double decadence and no cheese in the base. Come on poor service the food is not correct. Surely there must be a company recipe as the st marchurch dominos pizza is a lot better. Look at trip advisor a lot of customers are saying the same thing so please try to sort it out as all I want is a Great dominos pizza.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Ordered a pizza with chesse in base it arrived short of cheese. Week later done the same but phoned and told them to put the extra cheese in the base as the week before it was short of runny cheese ( double decedence).this not done again phoned talked to the new manager he confirmed I did phone also confirmed it was not done as the chef was not told. Another ruined pizza. As compensation they said they would give me a free side next time as long as it's not chicken? WOW. Complained to head office to be told I could have paid £1.50 for extra cheese but nobody in the store knew anything about this. Need to be trained better. Again head office replyed once and stop emailing again bad service all around just look at the other customer reviews.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Ordered today(14.01.18)pizza arrived on time but was absolutely terrible. There was very little sauce or cheese on the pizza and none at all on the outside 2 inches all around the perimeter. Standards seem to be slipping and I won't be returning.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Ordered a pizza through the app and 2 hours later it hadn’t arrived,
Even tho the app said it had been delivered..

I rang the shop and was told that no order had been placed and I wasn’t going to get a pizza...

2 days later I went into the store to show the manager that the money had come out of my account. I was told that I was lying to get free food!!

Avoid at all cost... it’s awful and run by kids!

Date of visit: November 2017